Trusted Contributor

Re: Why does Shawn constantly do this?????

@Coopsmommy wrote:

This really isn't about a particular person/personality, I don't "know" Shawn..... but I don't find her presentation skills very sincere or professional anymore.

If anyone else is like me I have very limited time for gift shopping. Buying online makes it so much easier and convenient and I need the info to make a purchasing decision.

Very well stated 👏🏼

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I saw that last night when I was channel surfing. She was OBSESSED with the product. LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is all about herself,and her far out ways.

Respected Contributor

i saw the entire presentation.

it is a eyeliner on one end and correction tip on the other.

the vendor showed the exact use of both ends on the model.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy 

You said:

I planned on purchasing this item....but Shawn's complete lack of attention and professionalism persuaded me not to. How rude and childish can one host continue to be to the professional vendors/inventors and THE CUSTOMERS trying to purchase an item? I have never posted anything about a particular host but this behavior is out of control

You answered your own question... Shawn is so full of herself and completly not professional in anything she does.. including her dress, speech and actions.... 

Occasional Contributor

I find her so annoying, I never watch when she is on, much like the others hosts. I 100% shop on line as they never ever shut up! I suppose that is why QVC is so successfu, but not for me. Tthere are  few I like, David V. Jayne, Jill, Leah and Pat. Wow the old timers ! 

Honored Contributor

I don't agree with you at all.  I saw the presentation and the vendor didn't seem uncomfortable at all.  Shawn going to the mirror was no different than any other host using a product in a mirror, she was only there for a few seconds.  The vendor was able to show his product - the eyeliner - and give tips on how to use it and how to use the eraser.  Shawn asked him to show how to do a certain type of cat eye line on the models eye, which he did.  He was able to show and explain his mascara and his lip product.  Talked about the color, shade, and what was in the lip product and how it was for "every" skin tone, etc.  Showed it on different models and was able to show different ways on different models how to use his eyeliner.  Also, Shawn asked if the eyeliner could be used on the "water line" of the eye and he answered honestly.  

Sometimes Shawn's over enthusiasm does get to me but then so does Amy Strand and Kirsten and Antoinella and a lot of others.  But if I want a product, a host's behavior is not going to be what determines if I buy it or not.  I'll look it up online and read reviews if I don't want to watch the host presentation.  A host is no different than an irritating salesperson at a department store.  Don't let them influence me either.  If I want it, I get it anyway.

Valued Contributor

Didn't catch it. There are certain hosts I just cannot watch for longer than a few seconds.

Some hosts are much better at giving good product descriptions than others. One thing that seems universal and quite annoying is the constant "updates" of how many sold, how many  left, hurry hurry! I find the chaos to be too distracting and I'm so done with "hurry and buy before the Earth implodes" tactics. 

That's why I mainly shop online and skip most of the presentations unless I really want more info....and depending on the host in the online presentation, I'll either get more info..or move on

Respected Contributor

I'm glad I missed that.  Shawn is a diva and she rules.

Honored Contributor

All I saw was,

”It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!”

‘Cuz It is!

❄️☃️⛄️🦃🤶🎅😄

45400A8C-09A4-42E6-B90A-5C0165EC172F.jpeg