Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   yes, animal testing....nonviolence first priority.

Honored Contributor

Many ingredient lists constantly change for any one particular product. This can be challenging when retailers post the ingredients and then discover they are not up to date. All it takes it just one single change in the deck and then the list has to be removed and updated which means some retailers simply just omit publishing them altogether to save time and hassle. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Many ingredient lists constantly change for any one particular product. This can be challenging when retailers post the ingredients and then discover they are not up to date. All it takes it just one single change in the deck and then the list has to be removed and updated which means some retailers simply just omit publishing them altogether to save time and hassle. 

Other sites like Sephora, etc. do it so with all the money us customers spend on their site I think QVC can take the time to update the ingredients as fast as they update the prices or as fast as the moderators on this forum take down posts with links to other sites with better prices. 

Honored Contributor

You can usually find the ingredients elsewhere.  Just recently, I was curious about something Nick Chavez was selling.

Chavez was selling a volume spray that appeared to be similar to one that buy via Amazon (can't find locally).   And I hunted around and found the ingredients for the Chavez spray.  The main ingredient is the same in both products.  

I pay $3.79 for Garnier Fructus Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray ... Amazon subscription.   Really good texturizing/volume.  I have fine wavy hair.

Nick Chavez' product is Diva Legendary Dry Texture Finishing Spray.   He sells it for $32.  Granted, the can is bigger ....

Valued Contributor

if i'm not mistaken, some brands use to have the ingredients listed.

then the descriptions went away. when, i don't know, as i've stopped purchasing beauty products here.

when i saw that new "clean" something or other designation for beauty products, i checked a beekman product and while a bit annoying, the ingredients were listed in a pdf file. i say annoying because who wants to open another file to read something that could be pasted onto the web page.

so, maybe this means that the products or brands that have this designation will have the ingredients listed and the brands that don't, will not. i don't know this for sure.

Honored Contributor

Heck, they don't reveal the country the product is made in.  All it says is "Imported."  I wish their were laws that demanded that ingredients are listed, origin of country and expiration dates, if necessary.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.  I believe ingredients are being lobbied in DC for all products.  Believe it or not this was on a Kardashian show and Kourtney went to DC in front of the Senate committee asking that there be a law that requires ingredients to be listed on beauty, personal products.

kindness is strength