Respected Contributor

is so out of touch to not list ingredients on beauty. This is 2019 and HSN and Evine have done it for years . Sephora ,Ulta the list goes on. I think they could save on returns  , know there are some formulas i just don't want near my skin.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to ask , Do you think it is just being lazy or is there a real reason. I can't imagine what reason they could have.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do you think QVC is

[ Edited ]

I have complained about this too.  There are ingredients I avoid, and if they won't list the ingredients and I can't find them elsewhere I'm not buying, period.  And I'm not talking about parabens, so saying during the presentation that it doesn't have parabens doesn't help.  I don't see why I should have to do an internet search to find ingredient lists.  

Plus, there are so many allergies these days.

Respected Contributor

I guess instead of talking about it on these forums , we need to start calling. 

Honored Contributor

They do have a forum for suggestions.  I think that is where I posted my complaint.  Don't kow if they really take those suggestions seriously though.  I have also complained about the screeching there and I know others have too and yet nothing changes.

Esteemed Contributor

The WEN product catalog isn't kept up to date here.

I've complained about having to go to Chaz Dean's website to view ingredients for something I'm buying from QVC.

QVC has listed ingredients for older formulas they aren't selling this year, while omitting an ingredients list for the newest WEN item that we're all eager to try.

Valued Contributor

I need to know also where  cosmetics are made.Whenever I recieve a package,it is the first thing I check.

I have purchased a few things and have been disappointed that they were made in China.I am currently in Italy now. Here we read made in P.C.R.(China)

Respected Contributor

No ingredient list, no purchase!

Honored Contributor

I don’t know why they don’t include the list, it would be convenient if they did.  Just because they don’t doesn’t mean they can’t be found, if someone is truly interested in an item and wants/needs to know the ingredients.  A couple of clicks on a good search engine is usually all it takes. 

Honored Contributor

Agree and I want to know if they have been tested on animals. 

My first thought is QVC doesn't want buyers to know because some ingredients and testing on animals will cause loss of sales.