Honored Contributor

Re: Why aren't we talking about the hint this morning?

On 4/14/2015 Royal Family said:
On 3/21/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/21/2015 Stella Dallas said:

Just remember, he's trying to sell stuff.

and I'm trying to buy stuff so what's your point? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You crack me up HD!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I must have missed that the summer seasonal had coconut! For some reason I thought it was just a lemon/lime verbena. I'm kind of surprised that he would bring out a second coconut scent. I'll probably try it, but I'm not a big fan of coconut scents that are too strong. Maybe this will be a balance of the coconut and citrus. We're sure it's a Coconut Lime Verbena??

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 sueinsf said:

I must have missed that the summer seasonal had coconut! For some reason I thought it was just a lemon/lime verbena. I'm kind of surprised that he would bring out a second coconut scent. I'll probably try it, but I'm not a big fan of coconut scents that are too strong. Maybe this will be a balance of the coconut and citrus. We're sure it's a Coconut Lime Verbena??

Yes. It will be the 3rd seasonal this year with citrus in it.

Respected Contributor

I also hadn't originally remembered that the new summer seasonal had coconut. Although, it has been mentioned on several threads that it does contain coconut. Either way I do plan on trying it.

Super Contributor

I've been talking to Horses and Dogs and asking Siri for help and I think I got this one figured out!

Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2015 susan25 said:

I also hadn't originally remembered that the new summer seasonal had coconut. Although, it has been mentioned on several threads that it does contain coconut. Either way I do plan on trying it.

It does. It was in GF's posts awhile back. It even had the ingredients listed.