Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't They Make False Lashes Like This?

Im guessing those are lash extentions with mascara on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

Thank you so much for looking.  I found the Lash Drip Spiky X Boosted Volume Wet Look False Eyelashes but I think those are "too much".  They make it in a shorter version (minus the "X") but it's harder to find.  My WM carries the Spiky X Boosted but not the Spiky Boosted.  I'll keep looking.  I like those Smiley Happy

And yes ma'am, links get zapped and if you post links too many time, YOU'LL end up getting zapped.  Ask me how I know lol

A shimmer paste on eyeliner?  I'm not familiar with that product.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I'm youthful looking enough to sport that kind of eye makeup.

@monicakm 

That's wonderful! Woman Happy

I'm 67 but since I have scleroderma, the skin on my face has pulled tight as if I've had a facelift so I look at least twenty or more years younger than my years. But that doesn't mean I can put on the makeup like I was that young age b/c my friends know me now and knew me before I had this happen. 

Honored Contributor

Here are the Spiky X lashes.  Don't see myself sporting those but I would buy the You Dew You lashes.  Looks like the Spiky X but with a little less drama

Thank you!  I'm off to find and buy them Smiley Happy  Bought then from Amazon as my WM has to order them.  They'll be here tomorrow.

KISS Lash Drip Spiky X Boosted Volume Fake Eyelashes, 2-Pack 04

KISS Lash Drip - You Dew You

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'll remember that when my eyelids get crepey

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

You'd think there would be some standards of decorum and hygiene in the medical fields.

There ARE standards of decorum and hygiene in the medical field.  Apparently just not to your standards.

Honored Contributor

@stripyfax 

I know placing lashes under your own is a thing but I've never tried it.  I'll take a look at the Lashify lashes.  I know of them but have never worn them.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

WHY would anyone want lashes that look like that?

@rms1954 

I certainly wouldn't ... too fake ....   It's really not a good look.

Thinking back, the last time I wore false eyelashes was with a Halloween costume.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

That's ok.  We're all different.  I know all too well that a lot here have forgotten what they learned from mom or kindergarten...if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.  Perhaps this look is back.  Kiss has a whole line of the Spiky X lashes.  I'm adventurous and young at heart (and appearance).  If I don't like it, I'm out a whopping $5.  And...they come off at the end of the day Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@vermint 

When I wore mascara on my top lashes, I used a safety pin to separate them.  My lashes are too short now to copy this look.