Respected Contributor

Perfect Formula 5 piece gel color collection for nails

Has anyone used this collection and if so, what are your thoughts on how you like it?

I didn't see any reviews on it.

TIA.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perfect Formula 5 piece gel color collection for nails

I like the Pink Gel but have never tried their polishes. I think it looks like a nice set for the summer months, and not a bad price. I have it in my wishlist hoping there's a free shipping day soon. 

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Has anyone used this collection and if so, what are your thoughts on how you like it?

I didn't see any reviews on it.

TIA.

@HisElk1    I tried that product years ago, but I was never happy with the colored polish.    Lately I just like clear nails and have been using Sally Hanson Advanced Hard as Nails strengthener.  It has done wonders for my nails.  Plus the price is right. 

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 , other than you not liking the colors, did you find that it actually helped your nails to grow?  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Mombo1 , other than you not liking the colors, did you find that it actually helped your nails to grow?  Thank you.

@HisElk1    Honestly ...for me.... it was no better than the Sally Hansen product.  

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 , thank you for your quick reply.  I'll take a look at the one you mentioned.

Trusted Contributor

I have used this and it did not help my nails,  in fact I felt it made them brittle.

Other people have said so in the reviews but they must take reviews down after a while or something.   If you do decide to get it and try it,  I hope you have better luck and love it,  it might work for you.

Respected Contributor

I have used it and my nails got brittle and split.  I use Nail Envy to strengthen my nails.  

Frequent Contributor

My nails are strongest without any product on them.  I have and have used Perfect Formula both clear and polishes.  Polishes are awful and streaky so don't recommend.   The clear pink is nice though.  But when i see the company rep  show how her nails are so yellow without polish, i wonder if the PF makes your nails yellow and it turns me off even using clear.   

Honored Contributor

Perfect Formula products contain formaldehyde, I wont use them!!!