Valued Contributor
Has anyone tried the Whoosh Beauty make-up pallette? It is sold on HSN..Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

You could try collecting reviews from online. my wife uses different ones so cannot trust on what I have heard. get frist hand experience in such matters

Frequent Contributor

I have repuchased this product, I love it that much.  This is my absolute favorite.  The products in the compact are very professional grade.  There is nothing I dont like about the Woosh fold out face.

Valued Contributor
Thanks @Uglybuster. It gets very good reviews on HSN. I'm 62, so make-up for me needs to be minimal and not ageing. I need some eyeshadows because the highly pigmented SKINN shadows Ive loved forever are actually almost used up. Are the shadows highly pigmented? Thanks for all answers.
Frequent Contributor

The eyeshadows are very pigmented and flattering.  I use the darkest as eyeliner.  I highly recommend you watch the videos for application tips.  It took me awhile to get the system down, but once you do it is fast and flawless.  If you purchase this please let us, ME know, I would love to hear how you like it.  Also, I am 55, dry skin, pore issues and undereye wrinkle problems.  This did not make me look older, but it looks very nice and polished.  

Regular Contributor

I am a makeupaholic! I am not proud of the money I spend trying different products. I am always in search of  a product that does what is advertised. When I first saw the Woosh foldout I thought it looked like cheap junk. Wow was I wrong! It is high quality makeup that blends like a dream! I reach for it everday because it is easy and beautiful. I also am thinking of purchasing again-the only thing that keeps me waiting is I am wondering if they will come out with different eye and blush colors. In all honesty, I  am tempted to toss my stash and just use Woosh! 

Respected Contributor

I agree with everybody here-I love it! I too am a MU addict and I am looking for MU that is fast and easy: this fills the bill.  I love the corrections and finishing powders: the blushes are beautiful and the eye shadows are nice. I have tried using the black with a wet brush, and while it doesn't look bad, I am still not sure if the shadows can be used. The bottom line is, you can go from a "girl next door" look, to an evening siren.

I may be in the minority, but I still feel that I need foundation coverage, so I do use a foundation. You can use the Perfectors as foundation, but I would rather use them for concealing.

I was skeptical about the brushes, but Bobby speaks the truth-no, you don't really need them, but the sure speed up application and the dual ends are efficient.

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

I know this is from Sept but I am resurrecting this thread because I bought this in Novemberish and wanted to come search to see what others thought of it.  I agree with you, @Poodlepet2, I also use foundation but use the correctors for correcting other things.  I use every product in this pallet with the exception of the darkest eyeshadow; I still use my Dior pencil.  Total thumbs up on this one.