Honored Contributor

coming right at you...

Joy Mangano Miracle Makeup Remover towels: 505-145

For the ladies trying to cut out all the 'stuff' from their daily routine these are awesome! Soft, plush...no tugging, sofr and very gentle to the skin! No extreme scrubbing and rubbing required. They're on clearance 5 for $10! I bought the taupe. You may wish to take off the lip before using the towel because it's more difficult to get out by just rinsing. I haven't had that issue with eye makeup. The lip color does NOT transfer from the towel to your face; it's an aesthetic thing. I did wash the towel first but by hand with Woolite since I didn't have a full load...Have not laundered after using yet.... I don't wear foundation nor waterproof mascara....

JOY Miracle Makeup Remover Ultra Soft 5-piece Towel Set

The second item is the Cailyn 24 Piece Pure Lust Extreme 24 Matte Lip Set: 311-903 (evine)

These matte liquid lippies are gorgeous! They're not drying, no transfer, and last a good long time. No they're not 24 hour as stated in the description but personally 5-6 (and sometimes longer) is fine with me. The cost is amazing when you consider that they regularly sell for $19 each and these come out to approximately $5 + change!

311-903- CAILYN Cosmetics 24-Piece Pure Lust Extreme Matte Lip Color Set

It's a beautiful variety and having already purchased a 3 pack I was delighted only one was duplicated in the set! That one is in my gift drawer Woman Wink

Just thought I'd share.....

Respected Contributor

I've wondered about those makeup towels in general. I would love to try them. I've always wondered who would wear lipstick for 24 hours straight. Lol. Rimmel has a foundation that claims to last for 24 hours. I agree that 5-6 hours is good enough for me when it comes to liquid lipsticks. Those are some beautiful colors @Andreatoo

Valued Contributor

The Cailyn Matte lip set has nice colors..was wondering about that line. .been on a quest to find a matte lip that doesn't budge on me for an hour, 5-6 would be a dream! I have small lips and dark colors look awful on me, like a doll lol I did like Buxom lip foundation (a bit drying though) and Revlon ultra HD matte is nice, but limited colors where I live. Thanks again Andreatoo!

Regular Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

The Cailyn Matte lip set has nice colors..was wondering about that line. .been on a quest to find a matte lip that doesn't budge on me for an hour, 5-6 would be a dream! I have small lips and dark colors look awful on me, like a doll lol I did like Buxom lip foundation (a bit drying though) and Revlon ultra HD matte is nice, but limited colors where I live. Thanks again Andreatoo!

Have you tried Colourpop matte liquid lipsticks? They last for hours on me and are affordable.

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2

I don't usually do super dark colors, especially in the red family, and 2 of them I may be giving to my daughter as she has much darker coloring than myself but I noticed that one of them, a dark oxblood shade, made my light eyes really sparkle and pop! It looks really good! Even my husband was like 'whoa!'lol I guess it really depends on the particular shade and you just need to try them on

Respected Contributor

Re: Its 2 new reviews..

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

I wonder if those makeup remover towels are the same as the ones QVC has by Campanelli. I have those but I'm trying to use up my makeup remover wipes before I start using them. I'm glad you like the Joy Mangano ones and you sure can't beat the price!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  Love the lipsticks!  Wish I had lips *sigh*

Honored Contributor
@Texasmouse
They really are bizarrely soft and plush like a faux fur! And even wet they're still soft and cushy but that's what makes them nice. I don't know anything about the Campanelli except that they're more expensive LOL
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Andreatoo

I wonder if those makeup remover towels are the same as the ones QVC has by Campanelli. I have those but I'm trying to use up my makeup remover wipes before I start using them. I'm glad you like the Joy Mangano ones and you sure can't beat the price!

@Texasmouse...the Campanelli towels are awesome! I use them everyday. They are gentle and don't scratch my skin like a typical washcloth.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@DianeJ2

I don't usually do super dark colors, especially in the red family, and 2 of them I may be giving to my daughter as she has much darker coloring than myself but I noticed that one of them, a dark oxblood shade, made my light eyes really sparkle and pop! It looks really good! Even my husband was like 'whoa!'lol I guess it really depends on the particular shade and you just need to try them on

No, I  haven't, though I have  heard of Colour Pop. I think I thought it was a Clinique cheek color! Ooh that oxblood color is beautiful! I will check them out too...today I had on Tarte lippie lingerie in matte  (whisper). Never winds up as great as the reviews on me, sigh I'm  one of those people who looks worse with more makeup...light hazel eyes, dark hair you definitely see colors on me!

What you posted sounds what I'm  looking for, next to resorting  lip fillers lol  You know your stuff Andreatoo! ☺