Super Contributor

Re: Whole Foods: Rosehip Oil & Dr. Hauschka Lemongrass Oil

On 2/8/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I wish I could remember the product that I was looking at recently that had Meadowfoam Seed oil in it. Now it's going to drive me nuts.

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

Fresh's sugar lip polish contains it too. I think he uses meadfoam seed oil in quite a few products.

Have you guys used MeadowFoam Seed oil? I started about 6 months ago and it's a keeper. You can use it straight or it mixes nicely with other oils. I chose it for it's antioxidant properties. Here's some info:

Meadowfoam Seed Oil is so superior as an anti-oxidant that it may be used to extend the shelf life of other more fragile oils and oil blends.

SPECIFICATIONS

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td>Appearance:</td> <td>Light Yellow, Slightly-Viscous Liquid</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Odor:</td> <td>Characteristic Fatty</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Solubility:</td> <td>Oil Soluble</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Absorption:</td> <td>Slow / Incomplete</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Storage:</td> <td>Cool / Tightly Sealed / Protected from direct Heat, Light and Moisture</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Shelf:</td> <td>48 Months / Properly Stored and Handled</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

ATTRIBUTES

• Long Chain Fatty Acids
  • Skin Softening
  • Slows TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss)*
  • Exceptional Hair Moisturizer
  • Barrier Forming
  • Locks Fragrance to Skin

GUIDELINES

up to 100%

SORRY, can't get the specs to transfer properly, even with 2 tries!

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I wish I could remember the product that I was looking at recently that had Meadowfoam Seed oil in it. Now it's going to drive me nuts.

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

Thanks, Harpa, but no, that wasn't it. I haven't looked at any Fresh products in ages.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

We do not have any Whole Food Stores here. Where else might you purchase these?

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

Thanks, Harpa, but no, that wasn't it. I haven't looked at any Fresh products in ages.

NCN's CP accelerator and pro pumpkin peel contains it. Perhaps one of those? Several of juice beauty's facial products contain it too.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

NCN's CP accelerator and pro pumpkin peel contains it. Perhaps one of those? Several of juice beauty's facial products contain it too.

That's probably it. I was thinking it was a Juice Beauty product, but then when I looked, I couldn't find one that had it.

But I had checked out those two NCN products recently.

Thanks, HD. Maybe I'm not crazy after all. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

That's probably it. I was thinking it was a Juice Beauty product, but then when I looked, I couldn't find one that had it.

Juice beauty's smoothing eye concentrate and nutrient moisturizer contains it. I was looking at a winter ready set from them recently and remember seeing that in it.

You ARE crazy but just not in this particular case. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You know I'm kidding. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 isaboo said:

hm, I am not sure which products you are specifically referring to but most of the things mentioned can be found online at places like iherb and vitacost. I am not sure what other B&M stores would carry many of these items.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2014 Harpa said:
On 2/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

<em>.</em>

Fresh eye cream.

Juice beauty's smoothing eye concentrate and nutrient moisturizer contains it. I was looking at a winter ready set from them recently and remember seeing that in it.

You ARE crazy but just not in this particular case. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You know I'm kidding. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Here's how crazy I am. I was pretty sure that it was a JB product that I seen that had this oil. But I checked the ingredients in this moisturizer a little while ago and didn't see it in the deck. I just checked it again after reading your post here, and there it was.

I think someone is trying to mess with my head. Yeah, that's it. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2014 isaboo said:

hm, I am not sure which products you are specifically referring to but most of the things mentioned can be found online at places like iherb and vitacost. I am not sure what other B&M stores would carry many of these items.

I'll go ck out those out. Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I got my Rose Hip Seed Oil on ebay.It sinks in so quickly,love that!