Super Contributor

Re: Who uses their Philosophy 3-1's for shampoo?

My daughter loves the Raspberries and Cream, Frosted Animal Cracker, and Raspberry Sorbet as a shampoo.

Respected Contributor

I don't. I have my extra body shampoos that I use on a regular basis, so I use it as a shower gel only. I think it's great that it can be used as a shampoo, though. If I had thicker hair and didn't have to be concerned with body and volume, I'd definitely use it as it's very convenient.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I do and I think it works great.

Valued Contributor

My husband just told me the shampoo in the shower is running low. I've told him several times before that there is always shampoo in the shower since I have FC and PG in there. If anything, using the 3-1 as a shampoo comes in handy when the shampoo is low or someone forgets to replace an old one with a new one.

But the FC smells great so I will use that as my shampoo for now on......especially since my 64 oz bottle just arrived at my home!!!! I can't wait to use FC and I'm opening the spritz right now.

Super Contributor

I will use the shampoo occasionally but usually only if I take a quick shower before bed.........I love the way that my hair smells when I am sleeping. For morning showers, the smell is more than I like.......{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Respected Contributor

I can't, it's not conditioning enough. I would still need to use a conditioner after.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I do sometimes. I usually use volume shampoo, but it's very convenient when I'm traveling to take one bottle for my body wash and shampoo. I'm going away tomorrow for 4 days (Orlando!) and I'll take 2 3-in-1's---one for me and one for my daughter and her bestie. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I do sometimes. I usually use volume shampoo, but it's very convenient when I'm traveling to take one bottle for my body wash and shampoo. I'm going away tomorrow for 4 days (Orlando!) and I'll take 2 3-in-1's---one for me and one for my daughter and her bestie. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Sure, it being a 3-1 product, why not? Now they have come out with a Philosophy shampoo which makes you wonder. My hair feels and looks the same if I use Wen or my Philosophy 3-1, so I have stopped buying Wen.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/10/2014 PuppyBreath said:

I tried it once, and it made my hair so dry - almost brittle.

That's what it did to mine. Would not do it again.