Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  That tip works! You shared that before and I use it daily! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: White eyeliner

[ Edited ]

@Parischic  - Tarte makes one called "Tarte Fake Awake" that I own.

---

Tarte's Fake Awake Eye Highlight is a vegan gel eyeliner in a universal nude shade that instantly brightens to make eyes appear bigger & more awake.

Tarte Fake Awake Vegan Waterline Highlight Eyeliner #1

Respected Contributor

WHITE EYELINER...    OMG ...  just brought back memories from the late 60s of YARDLEY in the little pots.  I would do my bottom waterline (who knew it was called that back then!!!!) with white or the light blue.    Also paint flowers on my cheekbones!

This just made me smile.

Honored Contributor

Re: White eyeliner

[ Edited ]

@Parischic wrote:
I was watching a beauty video and the makeup artist was talking about lining the inner rim of the bottom lashes. She said not to use a real white liner but a beige color. Do any of you use a different color of what and what brand, color and how long and good does it look. TIA

@Parischic   Yes, using a flesh toned pencil in the bottom water line can cover the redness there. It also makes the eyes look larger. 

I use Tarte's Fake Awake pencil. White will draw attention to that area..very obvious and the beige tones are better for this purpose. I'm sure MAC and Makeup Forever also make a beige, off white pencil.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 You were groovy! I love it!

Valued Contributor
Lancome white pencil on lower water line helps my fair and aging appearance- does require several touch-ups if a longer day.
Honored Contributor

Fatima from MAC used it last night on the waterline too. 

Honored Contributor

I've tried it but prefer dark brown or navy on my waterline with my blue eyes and dark hair.  Then I do short downward strokes from the waterline to diffuse/blur my liner under the lower lashes.  Every great once in a while I'll wear black applying it the same way.

Valued Contributor
I bought the Laura Geller Beige to Beige. There was a sale going on. I'm also going to pick up Tartes eyeliner next week when I'm at Ulta. Thanks for all your suggestions