Regular Contributor

Excited to see Whish products on the Q!  I have loved this line for a long time. I bought the lip scrub/balm, hand sanitizer/lotion, and foot exfoliation.  They are a quality line and have 5 star reviews on their website.

Honored Contributor

Interesting.  I was not impressed at all.  The foot exfoliation does not have good reviews on this website.  

In addition, their hand sanitizer is expensive.  I've been buying Biosilk's Hand Sanitizer with 77% ethyl alcohol with aloe vera, for under $20 for 25 ounces. Leaves my hands wonderfully smooth and moisturized.  

Regular Contributor

I looked on their website for reviews which were excellent.

Respected Contributor
Got two lip balms and a lip scrub from this brand at Costco for $9.99. It’s okay just like all the other lip balms I have.
Honored Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

Excited to see Whish products on the Q!  I have loved this line for a long time. I bought the lip scrub/balm, hand sanitizer/lotion, and foot exfoliation.  They are a quality line and have 5 star reviews on their website.

Hi @GymBunny .  I was debating on purchasing the foot exfoliation product.  Have you used it before or is this your first time purchasing? 

Super Contributor

I watched yesterday and was tempted but didnt order a thing. Man Happy