Occasional Visitor

Which product, in what order, without duplication??

I'm sooo confused. I have the Neuropetide facial cream, cold plasma and I just received the OVM and the Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum. I'm very visual and it might be great if you would color code what needs to go together. Which product do I use with what and in what order? when would I be duplicating and wasting my product by using similar ones?? thanks a million. Products always go on very well, not greasy, oily and leaves my face feeling sublime.

Super Contributor

Re: Which product, in what order, without duplication??

How blessed you are to have all those products. I would call the perricone website and ask them.......but I would do the $240 fish cream first and then I would do the firming moisturizer and only at night would I wear the lid cream and then I would add cold plasma since that is neck only? I am sure you will get better answers than I can come up with. I only have the TSV with the $240 fish cream and firming moisturizing cream. I use both all over my face and neck and I do agree with some that the $240 fish cream has a watery texture.

Trusted Contributor

The recommended order of application for your products would be as follows:

Cold Plasma Face (can apply both AM/PM) - this is to be applied first, prior to your treatment product
OVM (recommended for AM use)
NP Facial Cream (target treatment recommended for AM use) - this is to be applied after treatment(s), such as your OVM and prior to your moisturizer/sunscreen
Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Serum (recommended for both AM/PM)

If the Cold Plasma you purchased is the Sub-D for neck, that is also recommended for use both AM and PM.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

How blessed you are to have all those products. I would call the perricone website and ask them.......but I would do the $240 fish cream first and then I would do the firming moisturizer and only at night would I wear the lid cream and then I would add cold plasma since that is neck only? I am sure you will get better answers than I can come up with. I only have the TSV with the $240 fish cream and firming moisturizing cream. I use both all over my face and neck and I do agree with some that the $240 fish cream has a watery texture.

The "fish cream"?? You may want to do some research, watch the online video(s) and learn about the products you have as well as the correct application techniques. Most especially if you are hoping to gain some benefit from your purchases.

Super Contributor

Where do I go and look for the fish cream? The smell does not bother me at all.

Super Contributor

I have not found a video on QVC as to where and how to apply neuropeptitde cream??? Where is the video of showing how instead of them talking and talking and talking about it? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Truly, I cannot understand why anyone would be spending for all these expensive beauty products when you do not know what they are, what they're supposed to do, or how and in what order to use them!! Another customer who has been convinced she needs to buy more and more pricey "magic" for her face..........

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I'm not a believer, but if you're going to spring for high-end beauty products, wouldn't it make sense to study up, learn how to use them, and then intentionally choose and buy a "beauty system" that goes together and have a meaningful plan for use........rather than spending randomly and then asking on a bulletin board "What is all this stuff, anyway, and how do I use it?"

Super Contributor

On 7/23/2014 GoodStuff said:

Truly, I cannot understand why anyone would be spending for all these expensive beauty products when you do not know what they are, what they're supposed to do, or how and in what order to use them!! Another customer who has been convinced she needs to buy more and more pricey "magic" for her face..........

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I'm not a believer, but if you're going to spring for high-end beauty products, wouldn't it make sense to study up, learn how to use them, and then intentionally choose and buy a "beauty system" that goes together and have a meaningful plan for use........rather than spending randomly and then asking on a bulletin board "What is all this stuff, anyway, and how do I use it?"

ITA. Who throws money away like that? And calling something the $240.00 "fish cream", LOL!!! RRR or whoever you are today, GOOGLE!! And learn the same way other customers have, or don't. Its your money to waste.

Super Contributor

They always say in the presentations and also in the instructions that come with the products that Cold Plasma always is applied first - except - at night Vitamin C Ester is applied first and then Cold Plasma.

I just received a small jar of Photo Plasma and I am thrilled with it. I can go without any foundation just by using this product. I wish I had tried it sooner. I would have saved a lot of money on BB creams and CC creams, etc.

Frequent Contributor

Wow, I can't believe how mean some of you people are. Why do you feel the need to attack someone just because they bought something without knowing how to use it? Have you ALWAYS researched every single thing you've ever purchased? Have you never wasted money on something--ever in your life? So sad the way we treat each other sometimes.