Honored Contributor

Re: Which Paula's Choice toner do you recommend for very sensitive skin?

On 7/10/2014 CissyT said:
On 7/10/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Both the Skin Recovery and the Hydralight line are described as being very good for those with sensitive skin.

My two toners that I love are the Resist (which is very gentle and described as being good for extra-sensitive skin also) and the Hydralight.

Hi Suzy, Does the Resist toner help with redness at all? I do have a little redness and my skin is dry.

Not that I know of.

I see that Irish responded accurately to your question.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Both the Skin Recovery and the Hydralight line are described as being very good for those with sensitive skin.

My two toners that I love are the Resist (which is very gentle and described as being good for extra-sensitive skin also) and the Hydralight.

Hi Suzy, Does the Resist toner help with redness at all? I do have a little redness and my skin is dry.

Not that I know of.

Didn't mean to get in the middle, SQ3............{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I just babble at times.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I appreciate all the advice that I can get. You all are very helpful. Thanks to you all.

Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Not that I know of.

Didn't mean to get in the middle, SQ3............{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I just babble at times.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You didn't do any such thing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

All of her toners are very gentle, and contain no irritating ingredients (just like all of her products).

I'm currently using a toner from the new, natural line, called Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner.

I do love it. They claim that it's safe to use on baby's skin, too, so I'm sure it's the gentlest product in their line.

Super Contributor

Just wanted to say thanks again to all who replied. I just ordered the Skin Recovery Toner from Paula's Choice and I'm hoping I made the right choice. The customer rep I spoke to was very nice and the SR toner was what she recommended too. So, I'm hoping this will work for me. It's also good to know you have a full 60 days to try the product.

Frequent Contributor

Another vote for the Earth Sourced toner. I'm extremely fair and sensitive (and still prone to breakouts) and this one works best for me. Positive votes for the Redness Relief formula as well though it was recently reformulated and I've yet to try the newest version. Heard good things about the Skin Recovery. Paula's Choice has some of the best customer service out there.