Honored Contributor

Re: Whew! Decluttered My Lipglosses Today

@SurferWife 

I'm not a hoarder, I promise I'm not lol

Lipgloss is my thing...my jam.  I have something

on my lips 24/7.  No lip lines or chapped lips here Smiley Wink

Wore a lip oil to bed last night instead of using a lip balm.

I don't recall which topic you replied to but in it you said "I'm fixin...'"

I literally laughed out loud.  You can take the girl out of Texas but

you can't take the Texas out of the girl.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny 

Hope you don't still have any of those 40 year old lipsticks (g)

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I have never used lip liners.  I tried last winter but I just didn't care for it.

Respected Contributor

Had to go look at what I have....only 4 actually lipsticks....then 6 of those lip crayons...2 twist up lipsticks combo gloss type from IT Cosmetics....3 Revlon lip glosses....and 4 of those IT lip things are more like a balm with a touch of pink to them.  Can't think of the name. 

Not a crazy amount BUT more then enough!  I am not bringing in anything new until I use up this stash. 

I have to keep mine standing upright also...it's a thing with me...LOL  no bins with anything laying flat.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I'm right there with ya' when it comes to lips.  I ALWAYS have on a lip balm or gloss to keep my lips soft.  Some are better worn alone but others do great on top of lipstick.  I keep a WEN lip balm near my reach at all times.  I recently tried Paula's Choice Hyaluronic + Peptide Booster lip balm & while I like it by itself, it does encourage lipstick to run.  I need to find some with a hint of pink.  Maybe I'll shop online today while we are pet-sitting our friend's little wiener dog.  He won't leave my lap so typing is a bit of a challenge...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

LOL, what a story Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RedLipstick 

I will take a photo tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

You did see that I decluttered at least 3, right? Smiley Wink  Two Elf and one or two older Fenty glosses.

Honored Contributor

@hatetoiron 

My holy grail of holy grail lip tint is Elf Gotta Glow in Perfect Pink.  I wear it alone and under my lipglosses.  Elf stopped making it.  I found plenty from a seller on walmart.com but later went back to the Elf website to see if they had anything else to take the place of the Gotta Glow lip tint.  I bought these two but didn't like them.