Respected Contributor

Re: Where To Buy Tassi Hair Wraps

Dermstore sells Tassi for $12.99 with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Dermstore sells Tassi for $12.99 with free shipping.

Thank you I will check them out!

Valued Contributor

Walmart has something similar for cheap.  I just got a number of them for gifts.  They were under $2, came in a variety of colors.  I use them daily and really like them.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty$Junkie wrote:

Walmart has something similar for cheap.  I just got a number of them for gifts.  They were under $2, came in a variety of colors.  I use them daily and really like them.

Do you know the name of them? I have a Walmart near me (although not a very nice one) and I will look for them.

Super Contributor

Harmon, tjmaxx, Marshalls.
Trusted Contributor

I just saw them today at the Christmas Tree Shop, bottom shelf, not sure what shelf, look around hair products area,,,,they were 12.99

Valued Contributor

The ones at Walmart are called Brighter Days and they are hung on one of those hanging display hooks.  I had got one for myself and when I went back to pick up some for gift bags, I found them hanging by the shampoo's.    I use them daily, and I found that they are good for me to put on to protect my forehead from burns when curling my bangs.

Honored Contributor

FYI, for those who have responded-

This is the Tassi-

This is the Turbie-

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the pictures.  The Brighter Days from Walmart are not quite as wide as the Tassi, however, for under $2, they work great for me.  I don't have long hair to contain in the band, however.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw them at TJMAX like two holidays ago and bought 5! They were $5.99.  I knew it was too good to be true!

Sadly, I havent seen them anymore, but keep on checking, maybe they will bring them back. You know TJmaxx alwas have random stuff all the time.