New Contributor

When to use 613 Conditioner Cleanser

Do I use the 613 Conditioner Cleanser along with the Tea Tree Cleanser? I have short fine hair

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When to use 613 Conditioner Cleanser

613 works better for me if I use 4-6 pumps with my cleansing conditioner on my second cleanse. I also use it straight as an overnight treatment at times, after cleansing I apply it to clean wet hair and comb through, in the morning I rinse out and use my styling products.
Esteemed Contributor

You can use it as a first or second cleanse, as a leave-in, mixed in with another CC or all of the above.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2014 HonnyBrown said:

You can use it as a first or second cleanse, as a leave-in, mixed in with another CC or all of the above.

HonnyBrown, lol, that about covers how I use the 613 CC.

613 CC has the largest amount of the amino acid complex which are the building blocks of protein.

If your hair is very healthy then you should probably use 613 CC sparingly. Too much protein in the hair can dry it out like straw or even cause hair to snap.

On the other hand, I have thin/fine hair that lacks natural body. So I use 613 regularly to give it more body. -- I use 1/2 pump of 613 CC (from a 16 oz. bottle) as a leave-in after every cleanse.

Does that help answer your question?

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

I use 613 as a second cleanse a couple of times per week, and on weekends, when I don't let heat touch my hair, I use it as a leave-in, regardless of whatever I cleanse with. Using it as a leave in with no heat = super soft and touchable hair! Smile

Do heed the ladies' other advice about it...it's important not to over-use protein.