Honored Contributor

Having been so busy when I worked, I found a bunch of "gift" makeup bags from the makeup I buy where I had put skin care and product to keep it together!  Totally forgot!  What a shock!

Now to move all my auto ships!

Am I alone in this?

Honored Contributor

Nope, you're not alone!  Just the other day I was looking for something in my bathroom cupboard and found a makeup bag with various things and I'd completely forgotten all about it.

That was when I knew I had to pare down and weed out things.  I've taken a "pledge" not to buy any more "stuff" until I've got it down to a reasonable amount and so that I know what I do have!

Honored Contributor

I used Philosophy for a long time.  When I decided to stop using that brand I called CS to cancel all my ADs.  This was pre being able to do it on my PC.

We found that I had 3, yes 3 almost identical ADs going.  No wonder I was drowning is products!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Nope, you're not alone!  Just the other day I was looking for something in my bathroom cupboard and found a makeup bag with various things and I'd completely forgotten all about it.

That was when I knew I had to pare down and weed out things.  I've taken a "pledge" not to buy any more "stuff" until I've got it down to a reasonable amount and so that I know what I do have!

Boy am I with you on this! Imfilled a couple of purses with toiletries at christmas and donated them to the bag drive for a local womens shelter.  I still have way too much! 

Respected Contributor

I just went thru a bunch of my stuff too and organized it.  It's outrageous the make up and skin care stuff I have.  Have to remember to shop my stash before buying anything new.  

Honored Contributor

I can identify!  I have such a stash -- it's terrible.  I buy this and that when I see something new.  I will stash it thinking I will try it out when my other runs out or when I get a minute. Well, I have been doing this for awhile and then things get pushed to the side or in back of other things.  I seriously need to get a grip.  So much gets wasted.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin