Contributor

Last night I heard Chaz say to use 613 with the clarisonic and to do a mask with it.  Has anyone tried this?  I tried it last night and my face was tingling even after I washed it off after five minutes.   Now I have little bumps on my cheek.  Don't think I will be trying this again.

Trusted Contributor

I use the WEN 319 AM and PM on top of my moisturizer for a long time.  I think it helps my skin, especially around my eyes.  I have washed with it but have not used it with my Clarisonic.  I use Philosophy with the Clarisonic.   Other products ,when used this way, have bothered my face.  Maybe it is something in the scent in the 613 that bothered you.

Honored Contributor

No, I'm not putting anything with menthol on my face. I don't need Wen to replace every product I use. I'm just happy that it works great on my hair. Although I can't use the 613 but once in a blue moon anymore, it just has too much protein for my hair. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

i HEAR 613 IS THICK.   You may have to rinse off your face more afterwards.  Maybe not all the product is washing off?  Sorry for the caps Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I honestly would not recommend anyone using a haircare product like shampoo or conditioner on their face. I know other WEN users do but I just don't think it is appropriate.

I don't think menthol belongs in haircare or skincare honestly and WEN does contain menthol (except the WEN kids).

Honored Contributor

I LOVE 613 on hair and body, but can not wash my face with it as I have combo skin and it is a little too rich for my skin.

However, 613 remoist on face - HEAVEN!  Especially when flying.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I LOVE 613 on hair and body, but can not wash my face with it as I have combo skin and it is a little too rich for my skin.

@Drythe do you mean the replenishing treatment mist?? I hope so, I can't imagine sitting in the airplane with remoist on my face, lolol!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe do you mean the replenishing treatment mist?? I hope so, I can't imagine sitting in the airplane with remoist on my face, lolol!

No, I fly with remoist all over my face!  Sometimes it gets me upgraded to first class because they think I MUST be someone special.

You are correct @HappyDaze, I did mean to say MIST.  PSSSSSST!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I also do not use Wen to cleanse my face...Love Wen, but I have super sensitive skin.. I have tried it before, (never with a clarisonic I am not a fan of those with any product..),

I prefer to stay with a cleanser designed for the face, but many do use it & it seems to be fine..

Trusted Contributor

Correction to my previous response to you.  I was talking about the 3-19 nourishing intensive body treatment.   I do use that on my face and am pleased with the results.  I did not realize that you were speaking about the hair cleanser.  I do not remember hearing that we could use the cleanser as a facial wash.    So sorry for my mistake.