Contributor

Re: What's your favorite neck cream for aging neck?

On 3/1/2015 Shelbelle said:

Revision Nectifirm, a little pricey, but find it ior less on ebay.

I found about it from my plastic surgeon's office. It's the best for me; I had tried all of the Perricone products and Strivectin, plus many others.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately wrinkles are caused by weakened muscles. No topical cream/serum will tighten the underlining muscle. Surgery is the only thing that will fix that.

Creams/serums can make the skin more luminous on the outside, but it can't physically do anything for the underlining muscles.

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Sunshine said: Nectifirm for me also.

Oh geesh! I am an easy mark! LOL! I just went and bought this cream. I actually heard about it many times, but forgot the name. You just "reminded" me. Thanks sunshine. Let you know how it works. I use and like Perricone, but this is less expensive, and if it works as well (I a sure it will). I will be a happy camper

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 shoekitty said:

Oh geesh! I am an easy mark! LOL! I just went and bought this cream. I actually heard about it many times, but forgot the name. You just "reminded" me. Thanks sunshine. Let you know how it works. I use and like Perricone, but this is less expensive, and if it works as well (I a sure it will). I will be a happy camper

Hmm, I think I am an easy mark, too. HA! Shoekitty, would you mind telling me where you purchased your cream? I looked on Amazon, but that's as far as I got. I've never even heard of this neck cream. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 pupwhipped said:

Hmm, I think I am an easy mark, too. HA! Shoekitty, would you mind telling me where you purchased your cream? I looked on Amazon, but that's as far as I got. I've never even heard of this neck cream. Thanks.

Best prices for Nectifirm are usually on ebay. Also lots selling samples of this on ebay too.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Shelbelle!

Contributor

Revision Nectifirm for me, too.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 pupwhipped said:

Hi pup

I bought mine on Amazon, 49 dollars with prime. I was in a hurry and checked around quick. It was a good price. I have heard about it many times, but this time it just clicked, as I am almost out of my Perricone neck cream. I love his, but it is expensive. If this works as well, or almost as well, I am game. MY neck is pretty good, but I am 67, and need a little firming of the skin, which Perricone does. it is all temporary, but then again so I am I. As long as it looks okay while I am alive that is good enough!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy a special cream for my neck or my eyes. I pick a good moisturizer with lots of good ingredients so there is no need for a separate cream that has the same type of ingredients.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Irish: Same with me. I've been using coconut oil lately. Seems to work fine, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).