Honored Contributor

Re: What's is your favorite hand cream?

@SeaMaiden  Hello. Favorite hand (& body) cream is good old drugstore CERAVE. I use the pumper jar for hands and tub of cream for body. I use so much cream/lotion in the winter, would set my VISA on fire purchasing Josie, L'Occitane and others. The CERAVE w/ pump is at kitchen sink and my bathroom sink. Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

I am fond of Perlier creams,lotions and soaps.

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I'll never forget the ultra pleasing scent of the original Jergens hand lotion. Currently I enjoy the Beekman hand creams because they absorb very quickly and are non greasy. I don't know how well the skinn hand restore actually works because unfortunately I just can't get past the smell of it

I can't stand the smell of the Skinn Hand Restore either.  It's probably a good hand cream but I never use it because the smell is sooooooo strong.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hand Restore because it works and the fragrance isn't strong and Beekman's hand creams.  Two fabulous products. 

Honored Contributor

@marky
I'm very sensitive to smells unfortunately. It stopped me from trying the juice beauty products even though I wanted to because they're all natural. I don't suffer headaches but I do get physically nauseous over certain perfumes and cleaning products. Actually I'm not enjoying the fall bounty box scent but my husband pulled out the hand cream because he liked it so go figure! It's probably not as offensive as the Hand Restore but it's lingering just a little too long for me.
Respected Contributor

I have 2 hand creams that I like and are not greasy. 2 price points...Laura Mercier Almond Coconut 18.00 & The Body Shop in Shea

8.00...I use the body shop during the day and Mercier at night. My hands do not get super dry so those 2 work well for me. Both are tubes.

Valued Contributor

I know I posted here earlier that I like Jergens and Wintersoft from Avon but I read about Cerave moisturizing cream in the pump jar here on the boards-------Oh My Goodness !!!!  Where have you been all my life?  I keep a jar on my desk at work and use it throughout the day, if needed.  No greasy feeling to mess with the papers I am shuffling and my cuticles look great.  Wonderful product. However, I have read that the company has been bought out by Loreal, so it will probably change and my HG hand cream will be a distant memory.  So, if you love this cream in the pump jar,  you better stock up.

Super Contributor

Theorie argan hand cream but it is in a tube. unbelievable on my old hands, like take off 20 years. I also love the theorie argan shower gel. 

It was on evine, but I got this on zulilly. also available on gilt. I stock up, I love it

Respected Contributor

Eucerin Intensive Repair or CeraVe Cream, either works wonders!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

@Sunshinekate  I love the Jergens Ultra Healing lotion also. I had picked up a small tube at drugstore and went back to get more. Acccidently bought their shea butter which to me was not as good.

I went back and bought a big container with the pump and several more smaller ones to do as you and have to put in different rooms, purse, etc.

My hands are really getting thin skinned between thumb and forefinger; this helps so much with the crepiness.

It is not greasy and does soak right in to your hands and body.