Valued Contributor

Re: What's is your favorite hand cream?

I love good old Jergens in the original formula but I also like Avon Skin So Soft in the Wintersoft scent.  It works great and soaks in quickly.  It has a mild scent that I find pleasing. 

For high end choice, I use L'Occitane when I have it and it works great especially in the winter time.

Esteemed Contributor

I use First Aid at night and Argan oil on top and First Aid in the morning under foundation.

Honored Contributor

I'll never forget the ultra pleasing scent of the original Jergens hand lotion. Currently I enjoy the Beekman hand creams because they absorb very quickly and are non greasy. I don't know how well the skinn hand restore actually works because unfortunately I just can't get past the smell of it
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Of all the fancy hand creams on the market' I like Avon's Moisture Therapy the best.  I watch for it to go on sale then buy a year's supply very inexpensively.  It's a great lip balm too.

I've been searching for an inexpensive hand cream and this looks good to me. I'm going to have to give it a try. I'm going to try the lip balm too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Trusted Contributor

Perlier Hemp
Do the math.
Contributor

I think I've tried every hand cream known to man (seriously bad winter hands as I work in healthcare and wash my hands all day long) and the only one that I find to be a miracle is Eucerin Intensive Repair.  

Contributor

josies argan  hand cream is awesome!!  

Honored Contributor

WEN 319 Nourishng Body Treatment. Hydrates without a greasy feel and has even faded my sunspots. ❤️❤️❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I like L'Occitane and Josie Marian

Trusted Contributor

Josie's whipped argan oil.  Love all the scents except for lavender.