New Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Eye-Shadow Primer?

My two all time favorites are Urban Decay Primer Potion (the squeeze tube version is on sale for $10 from $20 on Sephora.com right now! Grab it!) and MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. 

Frequent Contributor

Urban Decay ENIGMA. It's a limited version. I got mine at Sephora, but its not there anymore. But I think you can still get it OK on the Urban Decay site. I used to use EDEN cuz it offered good coverage for lid discoloration, although it's always been a tad too light for my medium, golden, slightly olive skintone. ENIGMA offers coverage like EDEN but matches my coloring. I hope Sephora will bring it back for good.
Trusted Contributor

I recently had my makeup done by a girl at my beauty salon.  I had it done twice, once was a trial run, second time was for the day of the event I was attending.  She used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer.  It worked out very well.  Most concealers settle in any wrinkles I have around my eyes,eye primers too.  This did not.

Honored Contributor

I discovered an e.l.f. one that I like; it's a chubby stick primer on 1 end and the other end is some potion to turn your powder shadow into an eyeliner. The liner stuff is a great idea but bombs. I really like the primer so for $3 who cares if I don't use the other product?

I bought the McEvoy eye base/triangle of light duo from HSN over the weekend. I like her primer and I've purchased it before but I've been dying to try the triangle of light!

Respected Contributor

I kinda enjoyed pickle Smiley Happy

@MJDinHawaii wrote:

Spackle not pickle!

Respected Contributor

My favorites are ELF or Trish.  One extreme to another!

@Andreatoo wrote:

I discovered an e.l.f. one that I like; it's a chubby stick primer on 1 end and the other end is some potion to turn your powder shadow into an eyeliner. The liner stuff is a great idea but bombs. I really like the primer so for $3 who cares if I don't use the other product?

I bought the McEvoy eye base/triangle of light duo from HSN over the weekend. I like her primer and I've purchased it before but I've been dying to try the triangle of light!

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

My favorites are ELF or Trish.  One extreme to another!

@Andreatoo wrote:

Hey hon! I find the majority of the elf products, I've tried, to be as good as their high priced counterparts...

Respected Contributor

Nyx, elf, Urban Decay, Nars (wish this one had a skin tone coloring to it), Too Faced. All work really well! I also have a few Maybelline a Color Tattoos in pale, skin toned shades that I love. Many were LE, but I think they have one that is permanent. HTH!