Contributor

What gives with the Bumble and Bumble reviews?

I went to read the reviews for the Bumble and Bumble HIO shampoo that is in the morning’s B&B show. The average review is 3.1 stars. When I scrolled down, the actual reviews are hidden. They are there but the whole area is covered in an opaque white so they can’t be easily read. I’ve never seen this before.

Contributor

Re: What gives with the Bumble and Bumble reviews?

Contributor

Note: it was on the website not the app.
Honored Contributor

@pjsams maybe try a different browser.  I see them using Chrome.  There are only 7 reviews and it's a mixed bag.  Or maybe there are reviews on THEIR site.  

Honored Contributor

Yesterday several people reported trouble seeing reviews.  I hope the mods were made aware of the problem.

I checked several items and they were all normal

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Going through the browser, I can see them using Safari, but I have to keep scrolling past other product suggestions and the Q&A's  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can see the reviews.  There are 971 of them.  Only the first 7 are from QVC customers.  It appears that the balance may be from the b&b website.  I say appears because I didn't check past the 4th page.  b&b start at the bottom of the second page.  I only need to scroll past other items on the first page.  Once you get to reviews, the arrows to see more reviews are on that same web page.  Go back and forth with the arrows, not browser pages. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pjsams I jut had that problem on another item, an opaque white film over the reviews.  I just refreshed the page and it went away.

Super Contributor

I have a lot of different things going on with mine.  I called a couple of times and one customer service representative said maybe it was because of the eclipse.  🌝. Called again asked if they had any problems they said they had heard of any.