Respected Contributor

Re: What do you use the Replenishing Treatment Mist for?

I use it the following ways: I spray it on my hair to add moisture and smooth flyaways. I use it on day two to restyle with my round brush and blow dryer. I use it on my son's bed head in the mornings. I spray my face before I apply moisturizer. I use it on my daughter's hair to add moisture. I spray my daughter' hair and braid it for waves. I have also sprayed it and put it in a bun for looser waves. I spray it on my legs and arms for extra moisture when my skin feels dry. I also spray it on my feet because I don't really like to use lotion on my feet. Love the RTM!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Hilary77 said: I use it the following ways: I spray it on my hair to add moisture and smooth flyaways. I use it on day two to restyle with my round brush and blow dryer. I use it on my son's bed head in the mornings. I spray my face before I apply moisturizer. I use it on my daughter's hair to add moisture. I spray my daughter' hair and braid it for waves. I have also sprayed it and put it in a bun for looser waves. I spray it on my legs and arms for extra moisture when my skin feels dry. I also spray it on my feet because I don't really like to use lotion on my feet. Love the RTM!!

Oh, what a good idea, Hilary77! I don't like to put lotion on my feet, either...don't know why...but they could sure use some extra moisture. Thanks! I'm going to try this tonight.

Super Contributor

I spray them on my dogs' coat. One had very itchy skin before I started using them on him and he barely scratches anymore and actually comes over for his spray! I also use them as a pick me up for my hair between cleanses. I love the SHP and will spray that on my arms and chest for light moisturizing and to smell good all day :-)
Contributor

I love it as a makeup setting spray! It's replaced my UD fave - adds moisture and is a nice pick-me-up throughout the day. I also use it as my leave in conditioner and to perk up my hair the day after I wash (I'm an every other day girl, my hair is dry).

Will take some of the wonderful suggestions posted. Bet it feels great on your face when it's been in the refrigerator! And never would have thought of using it on my feet, but will absolutely try that one too.