Honored Contributor

Re: What do we think of Susan Graber’s new ‘do?

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/susan-graver-liquid-knit-34-sleeve-shrug-scalloped-lace-accents.product.A647440....

@ThinkingOutLoud 

It doesn't look like a lot was cut off but enough that it makes her hair look fluffier, taking out old hair.  I like it.  It looks fresh.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I don't scrutinize the on-air personalities.    Well, maybe if someone had a front tooth missing, I might notice...

@Desertdi 

Then I guess you would scrutinize me.  I had to have a front tooth filled, then root-canaled, then retreated root canal, and then an implant and an MRI pulled the implant out.  I had to have another implant and then I got an infection in it.  They made me a flipper which irritated me and gave me an infection.  Then they made me a partial and it triggers my trigeminal neuralgia pain, $150,000 later for one tooth.  So, when I am around people who know me they are okay with it but if I am in a group of people who don't know me, I try to keep from smiling or talking.  

Respected Contributor

The host along w/ Susan Graver) had mentioned her new hair cut a few times already. It looks good.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I don't scrutinize the on-air personalities.    Well, maybe if someone had a front tooth missing, I might notice...

@Desertdi 

Then I guess you would scrutinize me.  I had to have a front tooth filled, then root-canaled, then retreated root canal, and then an implant and an MRI pulled the implant out.  I had to have another implant and then I got an infection in it.  They made me a flipper which irritated me and gave me an infection.  Then they made me a partial and it triggers my trigeminal neuralgia pain, $150,000 later for one tooth.  So, when I am around people who know me they are okay with it but if I am in a group of people who don't know me, I try to keep from smiling or talking.  

@Nonametoday 

Well, I just had all my front teeth replaced with individual implants, (NOT the snap-in kind.)   

My jaw is very narrow, and they had to be done one by one.     I wore a covid-type face mask for almost a year when I was out in public.

I am sorry about your pain,  AND THE MONEY IT COST YOU!!!!   I have also been thru something very similar.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Susan looks pretty with the new haircut!

an emoticive smiley face with a bow on her head giving the thumbs up sign

Trusted Contributor

clapping chick.gif

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday Daddy suffered from TJN and so does my son. It is VERY painful. I am sorry.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Trusted Contributor

I love Susan's hair with this shorter cut. 👩🏼‍🦰

Honored Contributor

Sweeping statement here, but anytime an "older women takes a few inches off the length, she seems to look a bit younger and has more pep in her step. 

My stylist insists that a few layers, especially around the face can take years off. She said long hair that goes passed the shoulders can sometimes drag the face down. 

Of course, if actresses, models, etc. have had work done, it does not apply. 

****I don't love the new bangs I saw on on Sandra. With such dark long hair , it closes her face in. 

Honored Contributor

Love it