Respected Contributor

What discontinued beauty products do you wish could come back?

What discontinued beauty products do you wish could come back?

Here are my top ones that I miss:

Covergirl Natureluxe Mousse Mascara in brown: it to this day was my absolute favorite brown mascara- perfect light brown with a nice curl and wasn't clumpy.

download (1).jpg

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters: I'm still a little bitter about these being discontinued Smiley Very Happy.  I absolutely loved these lip butters: the cute packaging, the glossy color, the taste- why in the world did Revlon get rid of these?! The color "Sweet Tart" was my signature pink color for years Heart. Revlon discontinued them without warning and I remember sitting on the floor of the very bottom of the Revlon display at Walgreens trying to get a few clearance ones before they were gone forever. I still miss them and I haven't found an affordable dupe.  Why can't cosmetics brands somehow give a warning- let me down gently, give me time to cope with the loss of the cosmetic "one that got away"!Smiley SadSmiley Very HappyHeart

Revlon Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, 0.09 oz - Walmart.com

Respected Contributor

Re: What discontinued beauty products do you wish could come back?

Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara.  Best mascara I've ever used.  It had a comb applicator.  You couldn't let it dry between coats - I think a lot of women didn't realize this and that's why it was not liked and discontinued.  One coat was all you needed for every day - more for more drama.  And it was very black.  Loved it.  

Respected Contributor

IT Bye Bye Redness Powder....worked great for me, I miss it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mally's old, original (in the white tube), same formula, mascara. It was the BEST and my Holy Grail item for years. It went on beautifully, held my lashes in place, and didn't travel under my eyes at all.

I now use Loreal Voluminous...not bad. Goes on nicely, has a good look, but sometimes a little traveling by the end of the day. Ironically though, very tough to get completely off at the end of the day! Takes Neutrogena wipes, then washing, and sometimes still some liquid makeup remover to get my undereye all clean!

Mally's original cream concealer. It was a perfect color match for me, and the formula did seem "bullet proof" all day. Also, when you use cream in the compact you can use every drop. The tubes sometimes have waste.

Her website did have a pallete that included cream concealer, I bought last year...it seemed pretty much like the one she used to sell on QVC. Maybe not exactly the same kind of coverage and staying power, likely different formula, but still ok. I think that is available again. I have moved on and am currently using both Nars & Lancome Tiente Idole, both in tubes with a wand. I might try Mally's current cream in the compact if I see it out there again when I need some. Still using up all my stash, including that Mally pallete from last year.

Last..I wish Lea Jorneau shampoo/conditioner in the old blue tube still existed. They stopped making it. Used to make my hair so nice, soft, shiny. Last I checked the company still existed and rebranded themself into a very high-end Beverly Hills brand, in new packaging, (not sure if the shampoo/conditioner is the same inside) and it's now over $100 to buy both. I think it might have even been $100 ea. Anyway, the stuff I used to get here on QVC and elsewhere, is long gone. 

Contributor

I loved Prescriptive Mascaras !!   They are my all-time favorites and sure miss them !!

Honored Contributor

Many years ago I bought a Cover Girl lipstick in the color Rosewood. It was perfect. I should have stocked up. When I went to buy another one I learned they no longer made that color. Oh well. It was the perfect shade for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My biggest gripe is discontinued 

P E R F U M E 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Lasting Hold hair spray in the pump bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DesertdiYes, the original Tova.

My regret is Sephora's Glitter Gray eye liner. I just haven't found anything yet that comes close. Perfection for brown eyes!

I can also add to this: the original Susan Lucci S & C. My hair loved that!

Esteemed Contributor

Lancome  powder to cream eyebrow  product