Honored Contributor

What did you use up this week? 8/27

Good morning!  What did you use up this week?  Let us know what you used up, tossed, will you replace or not, what you liked or didn't like about it - you know all the good stuff.

This morning I woke up in a bit of a panic out of a sound sleep at 5:00am and realized I had forgotten to do something for work yesterday.  Ever done that?  So since I'm up, thought I'd start this thread.

The only thing I used up this week was a tube of toothpaste. LOL  

I did toss some really old bath and body products and a TATCHA lip mask product that I didn't like.  Kept thinking I would use it up anyway but it just didn't work for me.  Also tossed the Pixi under eye corrector.  Didn't like it at all, dried the area under my eyes out something awful.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/27

Leave-in hair conditioner/ detangler. It lasted a long time. This is an item I cannot be without and is only sold in one salon that I know of, so there was one "on deck" and at the ready to replace it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm- although this felt really nice and worked well, it bothered my eyes so not a repurchase. Replaced with Peter Thomas Roth Gold Cleansing Butter from stash.

32 oz. WEN Pomegranate CC- I finished this up as it was open with a little left. went right back and opened my new favorite WEN Pink Lemonade from the stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Good mornging, Beauties!

I used up a mini tube of Perlier Hand Cream in Raw Sugar Honey.  It smells delicious.  

I also used up a mini soap bar from Pacha in Jasmine/Gardinia. I got a pack of Pacha Pieces which are an assortment of mini soaps from Pacha. It is fun to try different scents. All their scents are very light.

That is all from me this week. Have a good weekend, Beauties!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties, happy Friday.  I used up:

package of cotton rounds.  Replaced with a bag of extra large.  Like this bigger sized rounds.  

Bliss 1oz hand cream.  Replaced with a small tube of Jergens for my purse.

BBW candy apple foaming hand soap.  Replaced with Kitchen lemon foaming soap.  

Be safe and have a great weekend.  Still very hot in SW PA.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon.  I used up:

Korres Shower Gel in the scent White Flowers - full size.  This was the final shower gel in a 4 or 5 piece kit of shower gels I had purchased from HSN at least 2 years ago.  I know I'm in the minority but I am glad to have used this up and I will not purchase this brand again.  I didn't find it did anything special for me and I really didn't like any of the scents.  I replaced with a shower gel that came in a BoxyCharm a couple of months ago and I don't care for the smell of it either.

R & R Naturals Cutical Oil - full size.  This was a cuticle oil in a roller ball that was a very convenient application method.  However, it really didn't do anything for my cuticles at all.  I bought this from World Market last year around Christmas.  I replaced with a cutle softening cream. 

That's it for me for this week. 

Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend and upcoming week. 

Respected Contributor

Well I "accidentally" used up (also known as I dropped it) a tatcha the Pearl eye brightener/primer and replaced it with another from my stash.  Also tossed an old Wen conditioner in White Pumpkin as I never like the scent and already had something else open.  that's it for me this week.  Happy and safe weekend to all!.  Hot and humid here in upstate SC with high humidity.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Jar of Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream

Bottle of shampoo (I use as bubble bath!)

Bottle of Thicker Fuller Hair instant thick serum

Can of hair spray  

And my bottole of Witch Hazel is almost empty

(I have extras of each of these - so I'm in good shape)

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

Well I "accidentally" used up (also known as I dropped it) a tatcha the Pearl eye brightener/primer 

Oh no!  That ain't cheap Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

arge bottle of Olayarge Re: What did you use up this week? 8/27

Used up a large bottle of Olay Avocado Body Wash. I would purchase this again. Replaced it with CeraVe Body Wash from my stash.

That's it!

Be well and have a fab weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield