Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 1/14

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Peter Thomas Roth Cleansing Gel- this was a GWP size that has been in the stash for some time. It was ok. Replacing with Maestro Clean Slate Cleanser from the stash.

Vicks Shower Soothers- finished off  2 boxes. I've really been enjoying them in my nightly showers.

What about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/14

[ Edited ]

Gold Bond Hand Cream. Liked it but replaced with another brand from CVS**, better price this week and didn't have to buy two to get the deal, which you had to with Gold Bond.

I like it as much..unscented too, which I like. I'll update with the brand later. **Update "Okeefe's Working Hands" Hand Cream...I actually think I like it better than the Gold Bond. 

I used up an old Yankee Candle "Christmas Wish" large jar,(discontinued, but as it was my favorite fragrance...I hoarded a few large jars of it I found on Ebay years ago.) Anyway, been burning it in the kitchen all fall/holidays. So that one's done. I have two more large jars but will save for later. I have some Slatkin winter fragrances from an old holiday/winter, set of six gift set I bought two of then. Gave some as gifts, and had a set for me. Then I stopped burning flame candles after I painted, except for in the kitchen, yet to be redone. Anyway, there's a winter fragrance I may burn next, if anything.

That might be it for me this week!

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Kaplan Diamond Contour moisturizer. Have another on hand.

Also Prickly Pear Seed oil. I get the very small size from GoW. Have a replacement for that, too.

On it last legs:

Rose Hip Seed oil - get this at Wegman's. Another waiting in the wings.

and....

Sample of Graftobian lip color in soft cherry. One of the few samples that I requested; full size waiting in the wings.

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties!

Not a single thing for me this week! 

Wishing you all a terrific weekend! Stay warm if your weather is wicked!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone!  Between the holidays, vacation (from work) and me being sick, it's been a little bit since I posted in this thread so I'm going to try and remember what I used up.

Generic Value Product Mousse with Conditioners - full size.  This is the Sally's Beauty version of Paul Mitchell volumizing mousse.  This is a staple product for me so I replaced with the same.

Love Wellness PH Balancing Cleanser - full size.  This is for the delicate regions and I have gone through a number of bottles of this.  I took a chance and ordered an Amazon Essentials version of this which is cheaper and comes in a bigger bottle and I'm pleased with it.

Nexxus Hairspray - full size.  This is my HG hairspray so I replaced with the same.  I keep trying others and going back to this.

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid - full size. This is another HG product for me.  I replaced with the same.

Doll10 Lipstick/Gloss Combo in Bella - full size.  I really like this color and formula of both the gloss and the lipstick.  Both were able to be worn on their own as well.  I have a ton of lipsticks and glosses so it was nice to use something up.  This was getting pretty old.

Dr. Brandt DNA Eye Cream - full size.  This came in a BoxyCharm.  It was nice but I'm not sure it was $82.00 nice.  I replaced it with another BoxyCharm eye serum.

AmLactin Body Cream - full size.  I replaced with the same.

I had some skincare packettes I took with me for a quick weekend getaway and I used those up and tossed them.  I also tossed a bath pouf and replaced with another.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy weekend and upcoming week.  Stay safe if you are in the path of this bad winter storm.  Not sure what we're going to get in Ohio.  It depends on which station  you watch.        

Honored Contributor

Not much for me this week.

I used up:

The Ordinary Multi Peptide Serum for Hair Density - had another bottle ready to open. 

I pitched:

Some brushes I didn't like anymore 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @kathie66 - hope you are doing well.

I didn't use anything up this week but did toss an ELF putty primer.  Just didn't like it and it didn't really work all that well for me.

Hope everyone stays safe and well this week!

Honored Contributor

Dang, DH has already emptied the trashcans but I think it was a bottle of TO's Hyaluronic Acid and a Glow Recipe Deluxe sample (from Sephora) of Vit C Brightening Serum.

Clipboard01.jpg

Respected Contributor

I used up a jar of Origin's High Potency Night-A-Min. It is not my favorite night cream, because I find it too thick.  But I still have another jar to use up (because it came with a kit).

I tossed a Laura Geller Tiramisu Eyeshadow trio.  The colors are beautiful, but I have way too many eyeshadow palettes that I never used up any. And it got too old.

I also used up a bottle of Essensa hand soap from Sams' Club. It is pretty nice.  I still have two more bottles. 

That is all for me this week.  I hope that everyone is safe and healthy!

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauty Friends,

I need to refill my  8oz Purity Made Simple cleanser from my Supersize bottle again. I just love this. I also use it as a clarifying shampoo every once and again. I also use it on my dogs paws when he comes home from walks.

I threw away a couple of 2 oz empty hand sanitizer bottles. I have too many that I refill and it was definitely time to toss.

These sanitizers are wrecking my hands. Hand cream recommendations anyone?

I just use either my JM body butter with a few drops of her oil mixed or AG illuminating body cream with the added argan oil drops as well. I like Ahava but won't be buying yet.  I've really dedicated myself to use the the products I already have. 

Have a nice long weekend!