Honored Contributor

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

Sunday's TTV. I wanted the large Cleansers but didn't want or need the other items so I hope during the August visit, they will be offered as a two-piece set.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 MrsCat21 said:

I was interested in the wipes and body lotion, but I didnt buy anything. Looking forward to reviews on both items Smiley Happy

I wanted those facial wipes too but thought that was too much to spend. I found at Walgreen's Say Yes To Coconut Wipes that are awesome.

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 tototwo said:

The first TTV and the PM cleanser facial wipes. That's all. Later I'll wish I would've bought more because the prices were fabulous and the $2.99 shipping may never return. (pupcakes, I won't use the Radiance Oil so will probably toss the one that comes with my kit - too bad we can't share)

Did you hear the 2 phone calls yesterday morning? One caller said she'd ordered $1600 worth of product and was a first-time buyer; another said she'd ordered $1000. OMG!!!!

I almost fainted when I heard that.

Valued Contributor

Lemme think...

2 of the DWP TSV

1 5-piece facial kit, because I haven't tried the Huile Vitale or the Hydrosurge, and the value was insane

1 of the twofers with the Chin Up Pro, because I can't do without it

1 of the Lip Smudge stick duos, because I have Plum Dandy colored lips naturally and these are perfect for a natural look; I just define the upper lip line, use the Lip 6X balm and I'm ready to go.

Quite restrained for me, really!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Respected Contributor

1 Lips 6x kit, w/sugar lips scrub and a nude lipstick. That's all-I am using Dr. Graf and trying some of Elizabeth Grant in an effort to introduce more retinol and Vit.C in my skincare that wont be even more expensive. I use lips 6x daily.

Honored Contributor

Lipcolor kit with lip 6x and line fill. Plus neck cream duo. I was so tempted by so many other product kits and kept telling myself to Step away from the Phone!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Contributor

I was bad. I bought around 9 kits. I purchased both TTVs and I bought the wipes, the Chinup duo, a couple of makeup kits that were new (not that big one that had the dermalift in it), and some masks. I loved his new products and the prices of old favorites like the cleansers, dermapeel and masks was hard to pass up. Everything I bought was at a sale price so I think I am rationalizing that I stocked up and also get to try some new. Am really interested in trying that new peel. Wonder if it will work similar to the SSC peel but without the burn? It was also my B-Day on Saturday so I think I was using that as an excuse too. Can't wait to dig into the packages that arrive! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

I bought the following:

-Set of 2 chin up serums

-Insta-fill for eyes

-5-piece eye kit with eyelash curler

-Finishing touches collection (bright eyes, mascara, light FX, Color touch)

It makes me mad that I can't control myself when it comes to Skinn!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

Well, all of these positive blogs should be testimonial enough for Skinn products, eh??

Super Contributor

I ordered the sat TTV with the cleansers. I need a new cleanser and he is a good salesman. I also ordered the body creme duo, which I wanted to get. One of the ladies I work with has one and she's let me use it a few times and it's so nice. Then I got the 5 piece facial set the one that was going for around $25 and the mask duos after reading some reviews on here. I was amazed at how many things sold out this weekend. I hope I like my purchases