Not applicable

What can replace Clinique's Balanced Makeup Base (liquid foundation)?

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and have really enjoyed reading your posts. I've gotten a lot of good information so I'm hoping to get some answers to my dilema.

For years (at least 25) I've used Clinique Balanced Base foundation in the Ivory shade. I have strayed, trying other lines, but always came back to Clinique's. They've discontinued it!!!!! I can't find it anywhere. Other foundations in that line just aren't the same. I have very dry skin and can't use anything oil free. I am in cirisis mode. I am wasting money trying to find something else. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

New Contributor

Re: What can replace Clinique's Balanced Makeup Base (liquid foundation)?

use  Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation Concealer, Natural, 1.0 Fluid Ounce 

higjly recommended

New Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sootie

Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

Oops... just realized this thread is from 2011. Smiley Surprised

Occasional Contributor

Have you tried Clinique's "Superbalanced Silk" liquid foundation?  That is formulated for those who have extremely dry skin.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sootieYour preferred foundation is available on Clinique's website. I just checked for you and when I added Ivory to the shopping cart it shows as being in stock and ready to ship (free)! 

Superbalanced™ Makeup1.0 fl. oz.

03 Ivory

Remove
123456$26.00$26.00

Auto-Replenishment: What's this?

Purchase One TimeDeliver every 4 weeksDeliver every 6 weeksDeliver every 8 weeksDeliver every 12 weeksDeliver every 17 weeks;
 Sub Total$26.00
Honored Contributor

Your Superbalanced in Ivory is offered here at QVC .  There is free shipping through the end of the month.  I don't think Superbalance has even been discontinued.