Super Contributor

Re: What are your favorite drugstore powder blushes(brand name & shade)?

Physician's Formula in natural and rose.

Respected Contributor

Now that I am older I love the cream blushes. I have 2 that I love by Elizabeth Arden pink and nectar. They last forever and look natural on.

Honored Contributor

I am currently using L'Oreal true match in true rose.

Frequent Contributor

Rimmel makes a really nice blush in Pink Rose. It is really similar to my Tarte blush, which is of course much more expensive, and its honestly hard to tell the difference. It has a pretty luminescent quality, no glittery fake look, and a lovely color.
Honored Contributor

Rimmel in ""Cat-walk"" (porcelain; blue eyes; blonde hair; cool pinky tones)

PS ... I have purchased and not cared for: Tarte/Philosophy/Stila pink and something that was supposed to be a dupe for NO... my skin ""eats"" color.... I can put it on and it's gone in an hour. The Rimmel is my ""go-to"" powder blush. I have a Clinique pinky frost that looks ""blah"" in the compact and goes on nicely with good color pay-off. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 glmama said:
On 7/8/2014 vaccinia said:

Milani Luminous -- it's a peachy pink that many consider a good dupe for NARS Orga$m.

Thank you for the reminder about this color--I've heard about it for a few years now tho I've never tried.

Also, although I've never used them I know many like CoverGirls Cheekers blushes. And I've seen these written up a few times in mags.

Hey Mama!! I'm one who like the CG Cheekers in Plumberry Glow Smiley Happy My go to blush. I top it with WetnWild Bronzer in Acapulco Glow!
Super Contributor

I've been using L'Oreal Tendre Rose for many, many years. It's a powder blush but is long-lasting.

Frequent Contributor

Milani baked blush in Luminoso; it's a very nice peachy-pink. Physicians Formula mineral wear blush in Rosy Glow and the PF Happy Booster blush in natural.

Super Contributor

I love Cover Girl compact pressed powder. The smell has stayed the same forever and it makes me very nostalgic. For blush, I like Maybeliine and cover girl...they are well priced. But usually I prefer a gel blush because it looks natural.
Valued Contributor

Cover Girl Cheekers - Natural Twinkle