Super Contributor

What are your CHANEL favorites?

I am wondering what are your favorites from Chanel? It is an expensive line but I love it!

I have very limited experience with it though.

I love the foundation called teint innocence in the compact--creamy compact.

also the shine control pressed powder. The color I used was gentle beige and that has been discontinued so I will have to get matched for another. I like that this powder has color to it.

I really like my bronzer called desert coral.

I just got a mini/quick makeover the other day and wanted everything but of course only got a lipliner in pretty pink and lipstick called Camelia. I am really liking them but I am not sure I like the lipstick any better than my BB lipstick. I have to keep wearing it before I am sure. The color is very nice.

I also got the bronzer that is limited edition called bronze rose. This is really pretty and I am glad I got it.

She used some other products that I am thinking of purchasing. An eyeliner in rose platine which was an unusual but pretty color. She also used the shadow quad they are showing for spring/summer. It was really pretty.

Has anyone used the lip hydrator called hydramax +active or the hydramax active serum(she said this serum was a great moisture booster). Both of these were super hydrating.

It's easy to lose your mind when you get a makeover you really like--but the expense holds me back!! LOL

So what are your favorites?

If I were to get one eyeshadow quad or duo, which would you recommend? I am fair, blonde, blue eyes.

Thank you!