New Contributor

What am I doing wrong or is it just me? Should I just give up? Help please!

I so want this to work! I am new to wen, bought the gallon, yes the gallon of Lavendar for volume. I have blonde, fine, thin color treated hair below my shoulders. I use 2 pumps from the gallon as suggested which is alot for my hair and the volumizing syling creme and spray for some manageablility. With only CC its flying all over the place. My hair is still fly away and so soft it is hard to work with and my blow drying used to keep some volume from my round brush and now it gives me nothing, I even tried another brush and nothing. What am I doing wrong? This is a chore and a half to work with. I see the models and what and the heck is he using to style them?? I have never spent so much time on my hair. Also the back of my hair, you can see all my split ends and looks horrible until I flat iron it over and over. Now if I put my styling products in (which defeats the purpose) it is more manageable to style. I want my hair to grow and have volume and look as thick as he shows holdling the sections up from top to end. I have been trying for 2weeks now and thought this would make my hair healthier. I am very tempted to go back to my shampoo and conditioner.

Help please! Any suggestions would be great!