Respected Contributor

What Would You Like To See A Makeup line Come Out With?

I just got an e-mail from Tarte and they asked what would you like us to come out with? I find there eye palettes so similair. I would like to see something different.

Honored Contributor

Re: What Would You Like To See A Makeup line Come Out With?

@cuddlesmama I would like to see a product that can draw out Milia that some women get from various moisturizers, etc.  They are a nuisance and difficult to get rid of.  I had to stop using a moisturizer that I really liked because it caused Milia.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I can hardly think of anything that hasn't been tried already. As for milia, I thought this was overuse of moisturizer or skincare products?

What about a tint that actually works on your skin that isn't orange? You know those lipstick products that would bring out your natural color of your lip? I liked those but the downside was it dried your lips. It would be nice to moisturize your face and it actually brought out your own skin tone. Does this sound crazy?
Esteemed Contributor

Ummmm..... whatever would make my complexion look like Jennifer Lopez.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

OK, you asked!!  A mini kit or small kit with my face in it to keep in my purse or take on a trip!  Powder or cream foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, liner. No lipstick needed, I always have that available in the shade I want.