Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
We all know why some people here can't stand Madonna

@Greeneyedlady21 

Um, not everyone.  Care to share what you mean?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Can't say it, but it's likely the same reason many other celebrities are disliked here.

The reason a thread about her cosmetic procedures seems to be full of unrelated vitriol.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
We all know why some people here can't stand Madonna

@Greeneyedlady21 

Um, not everyone.  Care to share what you mean?  

@Tinkrbl44  Why of course @Greeneyedlady21 means the fact that she pees in the shower.  What else could it be.  ROTFL 

Madonna is and always will be a great entertainer, even in interviews.  Love her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yikes. She has altered her face way too much-it doesn't even look natural at all..She is trying way too hard to try to be relevant, just like Shania Twain and they kist look bad!!!!  Madonna has always been very weird to me anyways!   

@CANDLEQUEEN her tour just sold out in minutes, she doesn't even have to try, she's still very relevant.

@Love to Run Having a lot of fans with money to buy tickets doesn't make you relevant.  

@Sooner Relevant - appropriate to the current time, period, or circumstances; of contemporary interest. So yeah, it kind of does. 🙄

I don't know how people who are deemed irrelevant get to tour the world and have sold out concert venues.  If that's irrevelancy, I'd love to see what true relevancy looks like.  Of course, she's not relevant to many who didn't and still don't care for her brand.  That has nothing to do with the rest of the world.  I can agree with the above statement @Love to Run 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

For those who chimed in with helpful info in terms of what procedures if any you think she had, thank you.  That's what I wanted to know.  I have to research the "buccal" fat removal thingy.  Is that new?

I would have guessed cheek implants and botox.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

I was sad to see that she crossed this line.I always thought she was a beauty. Unfortuanately the pressure of staying young / youthful got to her - she took the bait and now has to live with hearing about that choice. As with most aging women, you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. 

Occasional Contributor

@BiggsE People will always spend money to watch stupidity.  

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset  My guesses for Madonna's procedures are:  cheek implants, botox, lip filler, bucal fat removal, brow lift, eyelid surgery, face lift, hair implants, veneers, face filler, chin filler, breast implants, brazilian butt lift, and lipo.  I wonder what her kids think? It must be confusing to have a parent that has had many faces over the years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset .. whatever it is that she has done..... it is not a good look IMHO.

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I re-uploaded them.  I was trying to get images of her face.  She's got a lot going on in the face lately.  I thought maybe some of the beauty sleuths might be able to pinpoint what work she's had done. 

I think she had a facelift

botox

Trusted Contributor
To keep this thread on point, let me first say I thought Madonna was very pretty. As for the comments that she should age gracefully does not mean going grey and take up knitting. She had her place in the rock world and I think that many of the concert goers are her old fan base. I think women should age elegantly. Sofia Lauren and Catherine Deneuve are two examples that come to mind. I do believe they might have had some work done and Sofia wears a wig but both are beautiful none the less. Madonna had way too much work done and badly. Bleached eyebrows only made her look worse. I believe her hospital stay was not do to a bacterial infection but redoing the work she had done.