Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened to the TTV Beekman Soaps?

@rsimon9228 wrote:

I love their Hand Washes.  Last visit I bought the Honey and Orange Blosson hand wash/lotion caddy set for my kitchen counter.  Almost out of the wash - so I bought a set of 3 different fragrances this time.    Wonderful fragrances and quality in my opinion.

Love those hand washes- they are all I use now because all others have dried my hands out to some degree and these never had. The fragrances are so relaxing and spa-like to me. Love them!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you very much @Bella Carro ! I really did not like the word "urea", but well, it is been used in many products like these. You are right, the ingredient list you posted was a bit too long... But, again, I do not have much interest in this product.

Want to stress out again, how much I like Beekman Bar Soaps!  They, just like you said - pretty straightforward! This is what I like about them so much - very simple and natural, doing really nice job. I love stuff like this, and I'll make sure I always have some stash of these goat soaps on hand all the time. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you very much @Bella Carro ! I really did not like the word "urea", but well, it is been used in many products like these. You are right, the ingredient list you posted was a bit too long... But, again, I do not have much interest in this product.

Want to stress out again, how much I like Beekman Bar Soaps!  They, just like you said - pretty straightforward! This is what I like about them so much - very simple and natural, doing really nice job. I love stuff like this, and I'll make sure I always have some stash of these goat soaps on hand all the time. Smiley Happy

Yeah, "urea" just sounds awful, doesn't it!?Woman Surprised