Honored Contributor

Re: What Do We Call “Normal?”

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs @Texasmouse  and others:  Please enlighten me what all this "back to normal" and "changes" have to do with beauty. Somewhere in this thread, the subject changed. If we're discussing changess and offending people...In my opinion, ALL lives matter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Living down in NC since 1951, I've learned to be politically correct. It's not new to me. Respect for others should be a  given..not something to learn now, but rather just  made to be more aware. Everyone matters as far as their feelings...color, religion...politics...everyone.

This thread is way off topic from the original change of names of shampoos, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@tends2dogs @Texasmouse  and others:  Please enlighten me what all this "back to normal" and "changes" have to do with beauty. Somewhere in this thread, the subject changed. If we're discussing changess and offending people...In my opinion, ALL lives matter. 

@Shanus  I guess you have to read between the lines of this thread.  You are right about one thing, this isn't about beauty.  Yes, ALL lives matter.......even the NORMAL people.  

Are you just pretending that you don't get this?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Everyone matters as far as their feelings...color, religion...politics...everyone.

@Shanus 

That should include everyone who wants to express a "feeling."  As they have here.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting because it has gone off topic