Honored Contributor

Re: What Beauty Routine or Maintenance You Dislike Most To Do?

Probably washing my hair.  It is long and it is a lot of work to wash   and condition.  I have to do it seperate from bathing so it is just another step.  Long hair is a lot of work!

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo It's basically just another shaver. I like my Emjoi plug-in electric shaver much better--and no batteries to buy!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  My routine precisely - all for the same reasons!!!  My evening skincare ritual I actually look forward too!

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  My brows were always the bane of my existence for the same reasons and I recently had my brows microbladed.  The Best Thing I Have Ever Done.

Virtually cut my makeup routine time down to nothing.  Look so, so natural - waking up looking like this is such a pleasure ~

I am not one to spend money foolishly, especially on beauty enhancements, etc. - but this was worth every penny!!!  Highly recommend!!!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed  I might seriously have to do this!  It sounds entirely worth every penny -- thank you!

Super Contributor

Keeping up with removing all the black and white hairs that keep sprouting on my chin and upper lip. They can grow an inch over night!

Super Contributor

OMG, I ' m Armenian too, and I just complained about the same thing. Thank you Grandma.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Shanus  My routine precisely - all for the same reasons!!!  My evening skincare ritual I actually look forward too!

@fitfuninformed  I think my evening skincare is about 10-12 minutes. It’s more relaxed and the products smell good.  I usually light a lavender candle next to the sink to help the mood.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Life's little pleasures --  thoroughly enjoyable !  Love it !!

Honored Contributor

I don't necessarily dislike ... it's just a pain in the neck.

My nails grow too fast.  I do my own nails and I'm lucky to get a week out of a manicure.  The polish I use (Avon true color) lasts great (no chipping) ... but I have noticeable new growth in about six days.  Nails on my left hand grow faster than right hand.  (Toe nails grow too fast also.)