Contributor

The idea of having five 2 hour WEN shows on Saturday is ridiculous. 10 hours of talking about the same hair products and watching Chaz play with the models' hair. Incidentally the models that are used have the most fabulous hair to begin with and their hair could be washed with turpentine and it still would look good. Why attempt to fool us with this nonsense. Get people with real hair issues and do not wash, blow-dry and style their hair before the presentation. So disingenuous.

Honored Contributor

So get out of the house and do something other than watching QVC present a product line you aren't interested in. No one is forcing you to watch. I'm not sure why you are whining about it on the Wen forums, no one here has any control over QVC programming decisions. Other than using our purchasing power to prove it's a popular product worth presenting.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2015 jaxs mom said:

So get out of the house and do something other than watching QVC present a product line you aren't interested in. No one is forcing you to watch. I'm not sure why you are whining about it on the Wen forums, no one here has any control over QVC programming decisions. Other than using our purchasing power to prove it's a popular product worth presenting.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Juggo, you must feel strongly to post both here and in the suggestion box. LOL.

QVC schedules the programming; it's not Chaz. This follows their strategy of beating the horse (not Dooters!) to death during one day. They do the same with Dyson, Sleep Number, Bose, etc.

I guess your Saturday is free then. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

If you watch QVC on Saturday, then just wash your hair with your own product and stand in front of the TV with your suds! In your birthday suit, of course!

Regular Contributor
Here we go again. WEN is the TSV from Friday midnight thru Saturday midnight. There will be lots of shows , just like when Philosophy or Judith Ripka or Dooney has a TSV. I don't use the latter 3, don't watch their shows, & don't feel the need to complain about their shows on the forums. The only time I watch QVC is during WEN visits. Some people feel the need to make everyone as mi ser able as they obviously are. Namasté
Trusted Contributor

DTTB

Honored Contributor
Oh second post about the exact same thing from the OP. I Guess she didn't stir the pot enough on the other thread in the Q comments area so she decided to post here too. Don't worry OP, NCB will be here soon enough to offer you support! Lololol
Trusted Contributor

alright, alright, alright....I'll go change Q's programming schedule........hold please {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

live....laugh....love
Contributor

You are all very entertaining! Keep up the good work!