Occasional Contributor

Hey ladies...

I've been using Wen faithfully for at least a year, and my hair is great. That being said, over the past few months I've had a TON of dandruff. It's awful! I've tried every formula from seasonals to 613 to tea tree and fig (figuring it was the most hydrating) and nothing is helping.

I am someone who washes my hair daily and can't get out of the habit. Every other day I just wet it and throw in two pumps or so but don't do a full cleanse.

I started thinking about how much I spend on Wen, and it's obviously a lot. I'm thinking "Is it worth all this money when a) I have so much dandruff and I'd clearly have to add an extra product to treat the dandruff, and b) I pull my hair back almost every day."

So over the past week, I have tried to wean myself from Wen (even though I have a ton of bottles still). Epic failure. I hate hate hate the feeling of washing with shampoo! I hate that my hair can feel dry while in the shower. I've used good stuff too in this attempt to wean (aveda, etc).

Anyone have any dandruff suggestions? I never knew I had such a problem before... and now it's ridiculous how much dandruff I have. Please help me! Hair oils?

Thanks ladies...

Jana