Occasional Contributor

Will Wen gallons be available in June?

Honored Contributor

They always have been so I assume they will be again.

Super Contributor

I hope so. Besides the value, I love the capacity of the pump on the gallon. Easy to manipulate and I get all I need in one pump. Easier also for littler ones to use too. Love Wen for Kids!

Honored Contributor

The May issue of the Insider shows he has shows on May 31, so I bet he starts his gallons a day early! YAY!

Honored Contributor

@Lori Lou wrote:

Hi @Lori Lou, and welcome to the QVC forums. 

You may want to also check out the WEN forum for more information about Wen products. lol, we're all Wen all the time there (24/7/365... 366 on leap years *s*). 

FYI, during Chaz's current visit, there have been a number of Wen specials which are all listed in the very first post of the Wen - 2 ODO Alerts - (3) 3oz NBTs, or Spring Seasonals 16oz CC, 4oz Oil & 6oz RTM  thread.

I hope you'll stop by. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lori Lou wrote:

Hi @Lori Lou, and welcome to the QVC forums. 

You may want to also check out the WEN forum for more information about Wen products. lol, we're all Wen all the time there (24/7/365... 366 on leap years *s*). 

FYI, during Chaz's current visit, there have been a number of Wen specials which are all listed in the very first post of the Wen - 2 ODO Alerts - (3) 3oz NBTs, or Spring Seasonals 16oz CC, 4oz Oil & 6oz RTM  thread.

I hope you'll stop by. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. You may want to modify your name to put an underscore between "Lori" and "Lou" (i.e. Lori_Lou) or put the two words together (LoriLou). 

Unfortunately, the QVC Notification system has a glitch in it which can't properly process multi word names. -- Your Notification box is in the top right hand corner of each QVC page.