Super Contributor

What did you think of the presentation?

Respected Contributor

Re: Well... Were You Convinced?

I liked the concept. Looked really good on the models. I've had to move away from powders, as my skin is so dry. I am going to give it a try.

One thing I WISH they would do is swatch the shades on the inside of an arm. So hard to choose a shade with a chart.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I know, they used to put little dots on the forearm or on a little swatch. I thought the models looked pretty pale, but, that just might be my tv.

Honored Contributor

i like the idea but it was the most rushed product launch I have ever seen.

Where is the info that Leslie mentioned about how good it is for our skin?

Something was not right about tonight.

Super Contributor

I so agree with you. I thought Leslie just looked so nervous, and I did not hear her say that this was any different. That said I ordered another color because I don't know what will match my skin, and still have no idea. I have a serum foundation from Skinn that I really like, it gives great coverage and I did not see great coverage on the presentation. Who knows

Regular Contributor

I'm glad that Leslie said she is talking to the women who wear liquid foundation, because I am a die-hard original BE Foundation fanatic (and I own lots and loads of original! ) So no, not trying serum foundation. Haven't tried Ready Foundation either.
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Respected Contributor

That was one odd presentation IMO. That's all I'm going to say.

Valued Contributor

Very strange presentation. I know I'm not interested.

Honored Contributor

Leslie seemed very uncomfortable..I don't think she really believes in the product. She said she would continue to use the original so that makes me think that this product is second best in her mind
Respected Contributor

Too fast, no swatching, no explanation of how it will help the skin, and both Leslie and Lisa had faces lighter than their necks. Course, I don't think they said if they were actually wearing it tonight. I'd like to try it, but I think I will wait until the stores have it and I can see the shades and coverage in person. Also not crazy about a brush being the only way to apply it. I know for sure a few drops won't cover much on me!