Respected Contributor

Re: Wayne Goss Pearl pallette

I'm not familiar with Wayne Goss but read good things about him on these boards,  Now I am interested in checking out his line.  Will look for your review @marmarbrooklyn .   I like the colors in this palette.  There are so many choices "out there" now.  I remember when I had to go to a department store and look at the cosmetics to see what was available.  I think that was the reason I subscribed to several magazines to keep up on what was new and innovative.  Such different times in so many ways.  Geez, my mind just took off didn't it???

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

@decaf 

thanks so much !

Valued Contributor

@Jk9 

Yes ! I remembe those days too . I used to subscribed to several . At the end of the month I would pull out all the pictures either of products, hairstyles makeup tips I liked and put in a folder . A few years ago were were cleaning out a closet , I found an old folder that had been put away with articles and makeup looks from the early 2000's . 

Valued Contributor

@Wsmom 

Thanks so much ! Have a great day !

Esteemed Contributor

@lkat , thanks so much for the review and the comment about "older eyes"...that's what I was looking for!

I have been a Wayne Goss fan for a long time.   Has anybody tried his brushes?

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom You're welcome!  I just love Wayne, he seems like such a sweet guy and I love his quick tips on YouTube (and love his wink at the end).  I have a few of his eye brushes and really love them.  I have a lot of makeup brushes, especially for eyes, and I like a lot of them.  However, I use Wayne's brushes more than anyone else's.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wayne Goss Pearl pallette ** updated review !!!

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi I purchased a few days ago.  It came today it is absolutely stunning 😍. I also purchased lily lipcolor and coral rose blush . My husband had shoulder surgery today. We were at the hospital all day so this was a lovely treat to come home to . Iwill probably be playing with it.

****updated**** I have been wearing everything since this morning . I will tell you everthing is beautiful . The blush coral rose is just that a beautiful mix of pink/peach . I have light toned skin with redness . if a color is too pink it really brings out the redness. This is a nice mix . The highlighter is so pretty too and not so glittery .  I am 58 but still have oily acne prone skin , so it is nice to have powder blush and highlighter . Many luminizers are cream based.The lipstick Lily is again a beautiful mix of pink and peach . I could see it work with dressing up or down . Last but not least is the Pearl pallette . It is outstanding . The colors are again a perfect mix of neutrals and the colors are neither to warm or cool . 

I have seen Wayne's videos on and off for a while . I enjoy listening to him . I have not tried his brushes yet .

Have a great week everyone !

@marmarbrooklyn - YEA!!  so glad you like all of it and it does sound beautiful.  So looking forward to getting mine - maybe tomorrow.  Thank you for the updated review.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

Hope you love it too . Enjoy your goodies and weekend ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn , thanks so much for the update!  

Valued Contributor

@Wsmom 

Have a great day !