Valued Contributor

Wayne Goss Pearl pallette ** updated review !!!

[ Edited ]

Hi I purchased a few days ago.  It came today it is absolutely stunning 😍. I also purchased lily lipcolor and coral rose blush . My husband had shoulder surgery today. We were at the hospital all day so this was a lovely treat to come home to . Iwill probably be playing with it.

****updated**** I have been wearing everything since this morning . I will tell you everthing is beautiful . The blush coral rose is just that a beautiful mix of pink/peach . I have light toned skin with redness . if a color is too pink it really brings out the redness. This is a nice mix . The highlighter is so pretty too and not so glittery .  I am 58 but still have oily acne prone skin , so it is nice to have powder blush and highlighter . Many luminizers are cream based.The lipstick Lily is again a beautiful mix of pink and peach . I could see it work with dressing up or down . Last but not least is the Pearl pallette . It is outstanding . The colors are again a perfect mix of neutrals and the colors are neither to warm or cool . 

I have seen Wayne's videos on and off for a while . I enjoy listening to him . I have not tried his brushes yet .

Have a great week everyone !

Honored Contributor

Re: Wayne Goss Pearl pallette

I hope your DH does well.

I LOVE everything Wayne Goss.  He really, really knows his stuff!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@ECBG 

Thanks so much 🙏.  This was actually my first Wayne Goss products. Have a great week 🙂

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn - I hope your DH has a speedy recovery

Was thinking of you today and wondering if your goodies had arrived yet.  So glad to hear you like them.  Mine shipped today.  Check in after you've had a chance to try them.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

Thanks so much for the well wishes.  I will play with them tomorrow. I am actually going to the office Friday so I want to try them before I use them Friday.  I will definitely report back 🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

Enjoy.  That is an exquisite palette!

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi I purchased a few days ago.  It came today it is absolutely stunning 😍. I also purchased lily lipcolor and coral rose blush . My husband had shoulder surgery today. We were at the hospital all day so this was a lovely treat to come home to . Iwill probably be playing with it tomorrow 

@marmarbrooklyn , Oh, I look forward to your review.  I have been eyeing that palette.  Wishing your husband a quick, easy recovery!

Respected Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn It looks beautiful. Can't wait for you to try it. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this palette too and absolutely love it.  The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully.  It is not too cool and not too warm.  There's also no fall out.  The celestial shade (bottom right) is especially beautiful.  It looks like glitter in the pic, but it is not at all like a standard glitter.  There is zero fall out and it just looks so pretty on the eye.  It sparkles beautifully without looking over the top on older eyes.

While it's not a cheap palette, the pans are huge and these are shadows you can wear every day.  I love Wayne and am so happy when I buy something of his that is just as great as I wanted it to be.

Video: The Luxury Eye Palette in Pearl from Wayne Goss | Beautylish

Trusted Contributor

A very pretty palette.  I hope your husband is better soon!