Trusted Contributor

Wander Beauty Foundation Rave

What a lovely foundation! I ordered it from QVC and received it yesterday. I read the reviews carefully because I didn’t want to send it back. Luckily, most of the reviews were positive and they were absolutely correct to say that it is for dry skin.I have fair to medium skin tone with pink undertones. I was afraid that the foundation might be on the yellow side. It is,but more neutral.  It is very forgiving and blends so nicely. 

Another important factor is that it doesn’t contain talc or parabens and is cruelty free. My face felt hydrated all day and didn’t feel as though I had makeup on. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wander Beauty Foundation Rave

@nrm wrote:

What a lovely foundation! I ordered it from QVC and received it yesterday. I read the reviews carefully because I didn’t want to send it back. Luckily, most of the reviews were positive and they were absolutely correct to say that it is for dry skin.I have fair to medium skin tone with pink undertones. I was afraid that the foundation might be on the yellow side. It is,but more neutral.  It is very forgiving and blends so nicely. 

Another important factor is that it doesn’t contain talc or parabens and is cruelty free. My face felt hydrated all day and didn’t feel as though I had makeup on. 

The powder or the stick? I tried the powder but it turned too orangy on me.

Honored Contributor

@nrm@shaggygirl

I do love the Wanderlust powder foundation!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl The foundation is a stick. It’s full coverage,but it looks like skin rather than that I have on makeup. 

The color that I use is light/medium and it’s a neutral color. 

Valued Contributor

I LOVED IT TO 

Honored Contributor

@nrm@anin@shaggygirl

I have both the powder and the cream foundations. They are my HG’s.

I think I now have every Wander Beauty product except the “Gilded Rose” shadow, which is sold out. I hope they offer it again. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Another vote for the stick foundation.. I have the powder but prefer the stick foundation for my dry skin. It's very light feeling and the color blends beautifully.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl I got the stick in light-medium. It’s neutral,but has more pink in it. 

Hope this helps. 

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 Do you have the Wander highlighter? I ordered the moon and star last and am eager to see how they look. 

Thanks!