Respected Contributor

I am someone who will do many things for skin care.  I would use snail cream (have only heard about it) if it was proven beneficial.

But I cannot use Cold Plasma.  The scent of it is so offensive to me, and it doesn't seem to go away like others do.

The Perricone products all have strong scents, and I have used them with no problems.  This one, I just cannot do!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I tried Cold Plasma once thru an offer on his website. Went thru the jar with 0 noticeable results.

I am a fan of the Acetylglutathione Eye Serum. Noticeable results.

Not going anywhere near snail cream!😉

I would like to pose a question, I  watched the TSV presentation and have

seen several in the past. Is this cosmetic line deesigned for a particular ethnic population? I have not seem any women of color represented in the before/afters(Asian, Hispanic,Black)

Respected Contributor

@jr12345 wrote:

I would like to pose a question, I  watched the TSV presentation and have

seen several in the past. Is this cosmetic line deesigned for a particular ethnic population? I have not seem any women of color represented in the before/afters(Asian, Hispanic,Black)

I don't think it's for any particular ethnic group.  Anyone can use it as far as I know.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003  I just ordered the new TSV. 

I've been using a Cold Plasma eye product, but not the one in this kit and I haven't been bothered by its scent.  Hope that's true for this new one.

The moisturizer is also new for me, but I've been using the Conformer for a while -  I think since it first appeared in a TSV.  I like it, but no, I wouldn't pay $500 for it  -  or for anything else that isn't directly health related. 

Respected Contributor

It seems like the Perricone products are high-priced.  Any customers who feel their prices are justified?  Are the results worth what you pay?  I have never used anything from the line.  I do know they are presented rather frequently, so there must be a devoted group of followers.  Again though, I cringe at the prices.

Contributor

I tried Perricone a few years ago, and no, I never found results that justified the price.  I also tried the Cold Plasma, and I couldn’t stand the scent.  It smelled like dead fish, and it stayed all day (wouldn’t it be nice if our favorite fragrances could do this).  

I think the industry tries to make us believe we need these expensive creams but we don’t.  All we need is a moisturizing cleanser, moisturizer and maybe a retinol product all of which can be purchased at the drugstore.  The ingredients really are the same.  

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

It seems like the Perricone products are high-priced.  Any customers who feel their prices are justified?  Are the results worth what you pay?  I have never used anything from the line.  I do know they are presented rather frequently, so there must be a devoted group of followers.  Again though, I cringe at the prices.

Yes, for me the $$ is warranted b/c I have great results, particularly w/sagging and fine lines, and photoaging.

I have been using Perricone for about 3 years and Perricone reps purchase through QVC because of the excellent value.

Over Christmas I had a 'younger' man flirt w/me at a dinner party; it made me feel as good as I have been feeling and looking. Even DH is impressed and he never notices anything.

Esteemed Contributor

maximillian wrote:

@maximillian, I think Perricone prices are justified for those who love the results. A lot of money spent on so so products isn't as budget sensible as spending a lot on something fabulous.  For me personally, the only product in the line which I can justify buying repeatedly is the Face Finishing Moisturizer.  That product always seems to give my face a deep dose of hydration when my skin is feeling parched from weather, indoor heat, or whatever.  I've tried other Perricone products, but my face really didn't feel or look any better than it does when I use other brands. That said, for a trial experiment with Perricone products the TSV is a great deal. $150 for 3 specialty products is comparable to (or less than) the price of 3 products at regular retail prices from leading prestige brands such as Algenist, Peter Thomas Roth, Ole Henriksen, Dr. Gross, Dr. Brandt, Vichy Labs, SK-II, LaRoche Posay or any other high end brand you can name.  QVC is allowing those who opt for auto delivery to get the TSV price for two years. 

@jr12345 Responding as a woman of color, Perricone products are definitely not formulated to only work on a specific ethnic group or skintone.  It's like most other skincare in that it may work fabulous on one person, and not at all on another, even the two are from the same family.  

Trusted Contributor

I think if the price is high and you love it--it helps you feel good, go for it.

most all are over priced.

Why we let this happen over the many years is beyond me!

But we keep on buying it. Makeup and skincare we know is not worth the tag.

I am not into his line since DMEA has had a bad rap and I cannot gte it out of my head.

I'm sure it's just fine and teh lid serum was slightly helpful years ago which had the DMEA in it.

I just am not a fan of Doc P.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky