Honored Contributor

Walmart and Target Beauty Boxes

I remember getting both of these boxes, the Walmart was $5 and the Target $7. I thought they weren't worth the money and cancelled them. I was wondering if anyone still subscribes to them and have they gotten better?

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart and Target Beauty Boxes

I'm bumping this up in hopes that someone can offer some information on this.

Frequent Contributor

I have never purchased a WalMart Beauty box but I believe Target's are single purchases and you have to order each one separately. If someone knows a way to subscribe, please share as I'd much prefer to do so!

Honored Contributor

I don't think Walmart's are any better. I cancelled with them at the end of the summer.

Respected Contributor

I do not shop at WM so I can not comment there.

Target-- I bought a few and I was impressed with what I got for the $$.  If there is a way to subscribe I would.

Honored Contributor

Thank for the replies. I was looking to see if you could subscribe to them on line. I found I could for the Wal-Mart box but not the Target.

Respected Contributor

I canceled after my second box.  First of all they billed me for it 6 weeks prior to actually recieving it and secondly  the samples were a joke. They repeated the same samples from first box to the second box.  Only got one full size item which was a lipstick of a color i can not use.  I would think it would be common sence to send a lipstick  that is a neutral color. Also they never return your emails. never ever