Respected Contributor

I put Peter Thomas Roth's TSV on waitlist , how many of you have had luck with waitlist. Usually if it sells out i just feel relieved that i didn't really need it. This is the first time i have ever done it  after years of shopping at QVC. 

QVC Customer Care

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I put Peter Thomas Roth's TSV on waitlist , how many of you have had luck with waitlist. Usually if it sells out i just feel relieved that i didn't really need it. This is the first time i have ever done it  after years of shopping at QVC. 

@MW in Iowa  Usually if there is a waitlist offered, it's because we anticipate being able to restock the item within 45 days.  You will be notified, if you'd like, when the item is available to ship or it will be automatically shipped to you.  There is a pretty good success rate with waitlists.  Let us know if we can help in any way.  You can email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  I hope this helps.  

Melvikn, Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I usually get my Waitlist orders.  There have only been a few times when I didn't.

Valued Contributor

@MW in IowaI get my waitlist orders. I usually forget that I ordered it so when it comes it's a little surprise!

Trusted Contributor

@Quse wrote:

@MW in IowaI get my waitlist orders. I usually forget that I ordered it so when it comes it's a little surprise!

oh my...same here! it's xmas in July when waiting from like around Jan! LOL...I forget so many times.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor
I don't have patience for that! If I have to wait up to 45 days to try something I definitely didn't need it or I will go somewhere else to find it. It may not be that particular vendor either, may try another line entirely.
Respected Contributor

thanks for the reply , after all the years shopping qvc i have never used waitlist.