Regular Contributor
I have had a It cosmetics makeup item on Waitlist since May 14 that I really want since it was good price. Do you think I will get it since it's been this long? It was the perfect Summer glow kit with a brush. It had the bronzer and choice of blush and I put it on Auto-delivery.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Waitlist item

[ Edited ]

That's a long time for an item to be on Waitlist.  I believe that if they feel they can't fulfill your item, they will cancel it after 45 days.  Since they haven't cancelled it for you, maybe it will come back in stock.

The only thing that makes me think it won't happen is the fact that this is a summer kit.  I doubt they are making new ones since makeup companies are on to their fall kits/looks.

I hope you get it though -- Maybe you should try ebay.  You might pay a bit more if it's really in demand, but it might be worth it if you really want it.

Regular Contributor
I didn't know since it was a auto- delivery item I would get it when everyone gets their second shipment? I called customer service and they said it's still on waitlist but they didn't have any details about it.